Serious Resident Evil General

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
stopped playing the game once i reached the area where u have to get the queen piece. For the fucking life for me I can't get passed em

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ive fucking tried man they keep on grabbing me like they're pedos or sumn
You only have to take the first one on, the rest you should be able to duke around - the arena is like one big circle, with two one-way dropoff points that lead in and out of the two places you gotta go to.

Reactions: List

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You only have to take the first one on, the rest you should be able to duke around - the arena is like one big circle, with two one-way dropoff points that lead in and out of the two places you gotta go to.
aight thanks bro gonna try it and see what happens

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
aight thanks bro gonna try it and see what happens
Also if you need to get past one and its near a ledge, climb up - when they start to fully submerge (as they can't climb out) you can hop off and run past them for free.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tbh it's not that hard outside of hardcore mode, it's annoying when there's a zombo right in front a door and you have to constantly open the door, back off and re-open it because they close automatically
Even then though you can run out of ammo piss-easy on Standard, at least in the B scenarios.

Hardcore is a straight up test of how well you know the game, enemies and how to handle them. Its fun.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the only thing I don't like about this game is the bullet spongey enemies. I blasted like 8 bullets into a single zombie and it didn't die. I also shot a zombie point blank in the face and it didn't die. Otherwise is a good game so far.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Even then though you can run out of ammo piss-easy on Standard, at least in the B scenarios.

Hardcore is a straight up test of how well you know the game, enemies and how to handle them. Its fun.
I started playing the game in hardcore mode because I really thought I knew the game, took me 4 fucking hours to complete Leon A, not to mention the constant jumpscares provided by our good mister X and zombies behind doors. If you want to save up ammo or want to combine gun powder, do it for shotgun ammo, it'll be worth it later on (Not including the hawk because it's late game and you probably saved around 15 bullets)

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae

I played the game on hardcore from the start, it was pretty good for a survival horror with Birkin being the only parts I found really hard and sometime I had to re-do entire portions of the game from scratch to get enough stuff. I don't think I could play normal mode at this point, it's not the same knowing you can save when you want and having more than one healing item at all.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I started playing the game in hardcore mode because I really thought I knew the game, took me 4 fucking hours to complete Leon A, not to mention the constant jumpscares provided by our good mister X and zombies behind doors. If you want to save up ammo or want to combine gun powder, do it for shotgun ammo, it'll be worth it later on (Not including the hawk because it's late game and you probably saved around 15 bullets)
I've been practising with Claire A hardcore to unlock the shit tbh and I've realised even for Leon it isn't usually worth it to backtrack and pick up the third weapon since you can easily get by with the GL/Shotgun (especially upgraded).