rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sure, if you don't mind getting shot from nowhere half the time

unless you're that one guy who bumbrushes everything and thinks it's cod or something

in which case no, don't

I only play Rising Storm and Red Orchestra games with bots.

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
Because I enjoy not being dead 80% of the time.
then buying this game would be a waste of time, unless you really enjoy going against the bots all of the time, but that really takes away what makes the game good.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Because I enjoy not being dead 80% of the time.
tbh, when i first played red orchestra it was really confusing for me too, was like dead for 80% of the time and had like 1 kill which was a team mate i accidently killed lol
though if you keep practising you get better, you stop shooting at ur team mates, you know where people are, and u know how to shoot

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
then buying this game would be a waste of time, unless you really enjoy going against the bots all of the time, but that really takes away what makes the game good.

I thought Red Orchestra 1 was worth my money and I only played with bots back then.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
well there you go if shooting some bots is your thing and you wanna do more get this game
iirc there arent any bots in rs2

anyways

cont'in to thread with a game from earlier
1f8d6539af.jpg

yfw ping spikes the second you take the photo

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
aint played the release yet but if there's as many daft cunts playing TL in the release as their was in both closed and public beta's im gonna slit me wrists

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
aint played the release yet but if there's as many daft cunts playing TL in the release as their was in both closed and public beta's im gonna slit me wrists
i've only had good experiences with TLs who frequently used their mics so far

outside of a few slavs here and there who could barely speak a word of english

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
i've only had good experiences with TLs who frequently used their mics so far

outside of a few slavs here and there who could barely speak a word of english

i play on whichever uk server is most full but most of the TL's i had were idiots, trying to tell them to put arty just behind a site or to not call napalm on us was like trying to potty train a bairn

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if you get a right shite silent SL or TL the tricks to just fucking brain them from behind cos either it gets their attention and makes them talk or you at least get some satisfaction out of watching the daft cunts lights go out