Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

7ffe0c1579.jpg

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
On a more serious note, they really need to fix the terrible system of leaning your weapon CLEARLY over cover, yet shooting into the sandbags/wall/whatever cover it maybe - I've missed out on so many kills because the terrible firing over cover system has fucked me.

Half of the holes of which you can shoot out of on C point on An Lao Valley to kill people progressing up whichever side of the hill they may be on are completely unusable due to this heavily broken leaning over cover and shooting system.

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't you love it when you're on a MG class and you see an enemy, but you can't shoot them because your tripod is restricting you from shooting!!!!!

Nebulae
On a more serious note, they really need to fix the terrible system of leaning your weapon CLEARLY over cover, yet shooting into the sandbags/wall/whatever cover it maybe - I've missed out on so many kills because the terrible firing over cover system has fucked me.

Half of the holes of which you can shoot out of on C point on An Lao Valley to kill people progressing up whichever side of the hill they may be on are completely unusable due to this heavily broken leaning over cover and shooting system.
The only guns it actually works with is the LMG's with bipods. Everything else is spazzy as fuck
[doublepost=1496523430][/doublepost]Does anyone else find that gooks can only throw grenades about 1m in front of them but GI can baseball that shit out of the park

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Don't you love it when you're on a MG class and you see an enemy, but you can't shoot them because your tripod is restricting you from shooting!!!!!
u can put the bipod away by pressing 7 afaik

the amount of times not having a bipod has saved me

liew

Nebulae
There's only 4 maps, but the Hill map isn't worth playing, i thought they'd add more after the beta finished.
afaik there's 2 more but they're gamemode exclusive, I believe you can get them in skirmish

liew

Nebulae
Hill is literally the best map once you've learned how all the tunnels connect
and the combat helicopter gameplay is like nothing else

u can actually kill so many people because they don't know how to use the tunnels on that map and they all bunch up on the points.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm getting it when the Steam summer sale comes around in a week or so

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
how do i get to choose a class other than grunt, is it just quickly clicking or can u do an auto-select thing