rising storm 2: vietnam hype train

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Alright so I found an old pre-paid card in my desk drawer and it turns out it had 30 dollars on it so I bought the game, anything I should know about it?

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
Alright so I found an old pre-paid card in my desk drawer and it turns out it had 30 dollars on it so I bought the game, anything I should know about it?

Duck, dive, and shoot. Play the tutorial if you're new to the game series, and watch the videos. Do not take commander or squad lead until you get some game experience. Listen to people who know what they're doing, and most importantly.

PTFO (Play The Fucking Objective)

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Scream into your mic, half the time you'll have brain dead TLs and SLs. Use the double barrel for the VC side on the rpg class.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just reached level 99
5a9zzypyj22z.jpg

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
just reached level 99
5a9zzypyj22z.jpg
i was just a small vietnam boy i farming rice with father mom and sister when huey fly over and shoot mom dead i run dad run sister run into hut to hide but the gi burn hut with flamethrower and kill sister me and dad begin to run and then as he run dad is shot and i hold dad and dad say "american here" and give me ak and i run and become a vc and i turn around and see rice farm on fire, our rice farm fuck you gi you kill my dad i just want to farm rice

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i was just a small vietnam boy i farming rice with father mom and sister when huey fly over and shoot mom dead i run dad run sister run into hut to hide but the gi burn hut with flamethrower and kill sister me and dad begin to run and then as he run dad is shot and i hold dad and dad say "american here" and give me ak and i run and become a vc and i turn around and see rice farm on fire, our rice farm fuck you gi you kill my dad i just want to farm rice
true Vietnamese hero

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
anybody else teamkill shit commanders? one called arty on a point my squad were capping despite us telling him about three times to cancel it. dude fucking gibbed us all n didnt even apologise so i went up and magdumped him with my m1911 when i respawned at base. its real cathartic. i'd recommend it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
anybody else teamkill shit commanders? one called arty on a point my squad were capping despite us telling him about three times to cancel it. dude fucking gibbed us all n didnt even apologise so i went up and magdumped him with my m1911 when i respawned at base. its real cathartic. i'd recommend it.
be the change you want to see in the world

dont be that guy

Nebulae
shoot pilots taking the helicopter you want

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
be the change you want to see in the world

dont be that guy

nah some a these guys need the tough love treatment. i just had an sl who was ignoring everybodys requests to place tunnels and was just sitting back sniping instead. everybodys screaming at the guy in squad chat and he isnt saying anything but as soon as i come up behind him and pop a round in his head he gets his finger out his arse and actually builds one