Roleplayers, how do you deal with stress?

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I jerk off until I pass out.

I'm joking. I just deal with my problems as soon as possible, I try to not get stressed. When I do I just don't pay attention to it.

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Premium Member
Nebulae
I smoke, cigs or weed when I actually have some. Don’t smoke cigs though, they’re bad for you. Can’t buy alcohol yet but when I can that’s for sure to relieve stress

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
I smoke, cigs or weed when I actually have some. Don’t smoke cigs though, they’re bad for you. Can’t buy alcohol yet but when I can that’s for sure to relieve stress
Same, I go out grab some food, some cider and some smokes and go to a chill spot far away from everything and kick back and try and forget I ropeplay on Nebluous for a while. Then it’s back to the mental meat grinder that is medical role play

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
research cars

watch burnout compilations

watch how to vids on cars

scroll down instragram looking at cars

go to car meets

look on used car websites for cars i might actually be able to afford

plan out what im going to do to my car in the future

go for a drive

play games idk

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Same, I go out grab some food, some cider and some smokes and go to a chill spot far away from everything and kick back and try and forget I ropeplay on Nebluous for a while. Then it’s back to the mental meat grinder that is medical role play

some smokes
fuck off you just turned 18
what are you doing, working the coal mines 18 hours aday?

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
some smokes
fuck off you just turned 18
what are you doing, working the coal mines 18 hours aday?
12 hour shifts some days
6am to 2-3am other days
and I find out if I'm working the night before.
Also, I work on public holidays and weekends

Edit: I'm a data networker and set up telecommunications for a national business across the whole UK and Northern Ireland, The worst job we had was 6am to 6am the next day- but sometimes it could be a simple like local job and it takes 5 hours tops? It's not easy work it's but I'm not a coal miner by any means lmao.

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Friends and shit. I'm not gonna lie, stress is hard to deal with sometimes so it's just good to have a person (or multiple) to go to when you're not feeling yourself. If you've got a girlfriend/boyfriend go to them if that's how close your relationship is. People are the best but worst things ever to exist for multiple reasons.

If you're an introvert - text them or call them while doing something relaxing, like reading a book or playing a slow paced game.
If you're an extrovert - go out with them and have fun with them.

People can be your downfall or the way you thrive, but remember, quality always defeats quantity for miles on top of miles

zho

Quark
Nebulae
Depends why I'm stressed, usually I'll stop what is making me stressed and have some time to myself. Maybe run a hot bath while listening to music then go back to what it was, usually whatever I was stressing about wasn't a big deal and that everything will be fine. usually

You can stress as much as you want but it will never put you a step closer to being less stress. Like for example, I had important exams this year and I usually stress, shake and get scared during exams but this year I just trained myself to realize, I either know it or I don't but it isn't the end of the world.

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
I used to get stressed out all the time homie

thank fuck i learned the subtle art of giving 0 fucks

accept that you have limits and you can't do more than you're reasonably expected to do

anything you fuck up is in the past, you can't change it so don't worry about it

look to the future and that

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
do literally anything constructive/creative

construction management sims like prison architect or cities skylines are good for chilling out

will sometimes work on personal projects in hammer/ue4/lua shit/etc etc

don't usually smoke but when in arizona my friend took me to a hookah lounge which was pretty chill so i've done more of that once or twice, trying to avoid making a habit of it tho

will also occasionally put on super nostalgia-inducing music on max volume and chill out and let the emotions surge

if you have a car, go out driving, just pick a random direction and start making random turns, who knows where you'll end up

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
lay down and fantasize about all the ways I could have avoided it in the first place