S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
play gamma if you are waiting for stalker 2 - you will be blown away.

5n0CdgT.png

Reactions: List

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae
somewhat late reply but as far as i see this "leak" can be nothing more except at WORST (for gsc) some assets being stolen and shown off and at BEST (for gsc again) just some (random) lore

this is info coming from people i find pretty reputable but also dead wrong sometimes, so take that as you will

i dont believe this to be a hl2beta type of situation at ALL

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
somewhat late reply but as far as i see this "leak" can be nothing more except at WORST (for gsc) some assets being stolen and shown off and at BEST (for gsc again) just some (random) lore

this is info coming from people i find pretty reputable but also dead wrong sometimes, so take that as you will

i dont believe this to be a hl2beta type of situation at ALL
I believe (my opinion) that you (the one I'm replying to) are indeed correct (your statement has some truth to it).

However, (penis) I don't think it (the leaks) is as serious as people make it out to be (they love drama) (gone wrong) (in the hood) (gone sexual) ( () ) (subscribe) (rate nebulous) (Thank you)

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae

seems it has leaked, haven't actually seen the files or nothing myself though
i did see some comments about it and they say "it looks good"
i guess i was kinda right?

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

seems it has leaked, haven't actually seen the files or nothing myself though
i did see some comments about it and they say "it looks good"
i guess i was kinda right?

Okay so what are they expecting?

At worst this is just advertisement, it sucks towards the company in spirit but I wonder how much actual harm it would do.

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae
Okay so what are they expecting?

At worst this is just advertisement, it sucks towards the company in spirit but I wonder how much actual harm it would do.
they threaten them with their own tears and expect to do damage

jokes aside this was probably supposed to be the "moment of ruin", hl2beta style but its literally just like, a beta playtest for free by the russians themselves and just free advertising

they did nothing essentially lol

FrancesWalsh

String
Nebulae
Did you know that the creator of the stalker, now dead in the war. No more such games unfortunately, these are the last masterpieces.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Did you know that the creator of the stalker, now dead in the war. No more such games unfortunately, these are the last masterpieces.
I'm seeing nothing on the death of the creator Sergiy Konstiantynovych (name from the fandom wiki), at-least per title.
Only thing I see in terms of deaths from the company is a developer who went to fight.

I am not too involved in the STALKER games, series or likewise so I might have the wrong person or somehow missed the news but where did you find this information?

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'm seeing nothing on the death of the creator Sergiy Konstiantynovych (name from the fandom wiki), at-least per title.
Only thing I see in terms of deaths from the company is a developer who went to fight.
Given the broken english I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling or just plain uninformed.

Only death so far (that has made news) has been Volodymyr Yezhov, the clear sky guy.
Andrii Korzinkin from 4A also died in the fighting, though.

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae
ok according to some people i know the leak happened because of fucking discord of all things
apparently a sergeant from the self-proclaimed LPR decided to Z-post on the OFFICIAL STALKER DISCORD (im sure they liked this very much) and after he got banned (who'd've thunk it) he got in contact with another guy that had shit on one of the devs

they gave them that ultimatum and after they told them to fuck off very promptly they leaked just screenshots of the game and shit, not even a slight bit of code or nothing which just reinvigorated the hype (as far as i can see) for the game

im half sure that gsc themselves planned this now because what the fuck are the chances of a leak going so horribly it literally makes the game get hyped again

i LAUGH