S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I wonder if Sergiy is responsible for this or if it came down to publisher pressure

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
to keep me hyped all they had to do was nothing and they fucked that up

gigi

Atom
Nebulae

Redemption arc

theres probably a far more important reason they canned it than just "we listened to the fanbase", especially considering the backlash Ubisoft got for their NFT crap only a week or two ago that theyd have to be blind, death and dumb not to have witnessed
unknown.png

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
ppl who got into stalker thru stalker 2 living their lives not knowing that all their games are pretty damn bad and the franchises legacy is only upheld by it's moddability

expect troubles from base game but you bet your ass the community will fix it

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
ppl who got into stalker thru stalker 2 living their lives not knowing that all their games are pretty damn bad and the franchises legacy is only upheld by it's moddability

i like to think the games are upheld by master difficulty

also back in the day when i played on really old hardware they were running pretty damn good without mods!!

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

i like to think the games are upheld by master difficulty

also back in the day when i played on really old hardware they were running pretty damn good without mods!!
Both Of These Views Are Correct.

Base game is very fun in itself but also very janky and there's a lot of cool mods that fix or enhance stuff.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae

Base game is very fun in itself but also very janky and there's a lot of cool mods that fix or enhance stuff.
Base game is fun but defo not replayable, the game woulda definitely been picked up n dropped when the series went cold

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My bet is that they'll ruin the game like they always do with their remakes

Super realistic graphics and ultra good animations don't reflect how good a game is
[doublepost=1640528423][/doublepost]
Base game is fun but defo not replayable, the game woulda definitely been picked up n dropped when the series went cold

Stalker: anomaly fixes most if not all problems iirc

Also has some very good modpacks that literally make the game a replica of Tarkov but better