S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The site for STALKER states that its going to be the largest open world to date.
Wouldn't surprise me, the franchise has always been about quantity over quality, this is especially true with the XRAY engine.

That being said, it's interesting and quirky enough to stand out and you begin to appreciate the charm.

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
Wouldn't surprise me, the franchise has always been about quantity over quality, this is especially true with the XRAY engine.

That being said, it's interesting and quirky enough to stand out and you begin to appreciate the charm.
The game itself has that special feeling to it, I dont care if the game is shit, as long as its fun to play.
Kinda like Dead Island in a way.

Duty member

Proton
Nebulae
While I have high hopes for S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 I still remember what was happening during the development of Shadow of Chernobyl, so I can't put my expectations too high.

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
While I have high hopes for S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 I still remember what was happening during the development of Shadow of Chernobyl, so I can't put my expectations too high.
I hope that won't happen again, however they have grown alot more since then, they seem alot more organized now, and a deal with Xbox is a big thing

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

Hope this one isn't programmed on Windows Bandera
1545906786533.png

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
"USER: SKIF"

so what do you guys think, will we be playing as strelok again or this "skif"?

D

Deleted member 3818

"USER: SKIF"

so what do you guys think, will we be playing as strelok again or this "skif"?
"Get your first in-engine look at the first-person sequel S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 and its Zone through the eyes of its main protagonist, Skif."

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
"Get your first in-engine look at the first-person sequel S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 and its Zone through the eyes of its main protagonist, Skif."
looks like they aren't using the original STALKER 2 plot then

or at least, they swapped strelok for "skif".