Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
dWGuw4R.png

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how do they know about the inventory if we haven't seen it yet?

plus to quote the store page:
  • Unique gameplay built on a blend of FPS, horror and immersive sim
  • Non-linear story with the variety of paths that lead to one of the several endings
  • Benchmark-setting graphics developed using cutting-edge photogrammetric and scanning technologies
  • Advanced artificial intelligence systems that will keep engaged even the most hard-boiled players
  • Life-simulating system “A-life 2.0” that makes the game world feel alive as never before
  • Immersive survival mechanics like hunger, sleeping, bleeding, radiation effects that enrich the gameplay
  • Dynamic day-night cycle and weather will add even more realism to the gameplay experience
  • Mod support giving the freedom to the creative players to extend and enrich the game universe
  • Multiplayer mode, that will be added soon after release as a free update

sounds like everything we had in SoC minus some weapon variety (31 vs '30+')

Last edited:

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
mod support is the only thing i care about

need i remind you, all the stalker games were hot garbage until mods came around to fix bugs and add onto some things for QoL, im moreso excited because this is a new modding platform, with a lot more room to make new things

Kekkuda

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm kind of worried it will be /too/ good. I think the vanilla games have a bit of charm in their brokenness, leads to a lot of funny situations. I suppose I just hope it's either really good or really bad, then I know for sure I'll have fun. If it's just middle of the road I'm not sure I'll go for it.

Kekkuda

Neutrino
Nebulae
I think on second thought, even if the game turns out pretty bad, I'm a sucker for exploring these sorts of environments. I legitimately had a lot of fun exploring the maps in the first game.