a more refined version of the BREACH gamemode from gmod
Wasnt the BREACH gamemode literally just SCP Containment Breach multiplayer

So isnt this literally just SCP:CB-MP rather than BREACH Standalone

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Wasnt the BREACH gamemode literally just SCP Containment Breach multiplayer

So isnt this literally just SCP:CB-MP rather than BREACH Standalone
Sort of, this has a bit less of a horror aspect, from what I can see.

Icon of Sin

Neutrino
Nebulae
Just chanced upon it a few minutes ago. Looks like it has potential, but like most indie games, whether or not it reaches that potential is undoubtedly to cause heated debate.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
To be honest it's almost unplayable right now, the graphic is a mashup of mismatched models and textures, really annoying graphic effects like excessive lens flare, bloom and overlays that cannot be disabled in the option menu and awful lighting. There's no button mapping and no mouse sensitivity/acceleration settings, the collisions are barely working, the server selection screen doesn't show how many players are inside forcing you to keep pressing each and every one of them hoping that one of them may free soon, the spectator mode glitches inside the players' models and there is no free roaming. Other that this is just a subpar version of SCP contaiment breach mode from gmod, maybe in a year or two it will get at least on the same level but in the meantime I don't think I'm gonna play it.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Would be handy if I could find a server with a slot
Aside from that, the bloom excess is not that good to look at.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
This game now (mostly) works. Who's up for organising a group game on some empty UK server? It's a right blast to play with mates.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This game now (mostly) works. Who's up for organising a group game on some empty UK server? It's a right blast to play with mates.

maybe if my internet literally didn't move at half the speed of an elderly snail FUCK

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
hmu at some point, I'll reinstall