remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
and we're afraid of imaginary gmod pedophiles that never existed?
I dare you to look up the logs behind dr pepper, if you're so diehard sure he was just someone's imagination

I double dare you

no one would harm a child, despite the fact that it is very unlikely to come to this.
can someone post the video of harry shooting gurrazor's rule-breaking child character

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
it's a real shame, that silly fear makes people shut down potential for joyful HUMAN quality rp
the entire world isn't pedos, nor racists
but those that focus on preventing em, will encounter them.

i dont take it as genuine answer
beacuse if i would, i'd assume that we should even shut down much more things because of ''they being able to be abused in some messed up direction."

shame free rp is blocked by something as goofy as this
huamnity has a gift, and thats procreation and just growing up kids, absolutely natural,
especially if we rp as ppl, that live ''normal'' life, and have human goals and desires

ooc silly fears shouldnt impact ic possibilities
(cuz u can always make pregnancy and child auth apps for quality roleplayers, whats wrong with that)

I'm not even server staff anymore but as far as I'm concerned I can tell you three things

1. It will not happen
2. It is not a good idea
3. You are lacking a lot of context

Nebulae
paranoia really does make people delusional
that delusional they cant even seem to enjoy the most simplest ideas, and fun stuff of life
reading all these weird spooked perspectives over something that might've happened decades ago, once prob.
makes me wanna shit in my hands and clap
why do ppl get traumatized over one goof of some one weirdo in some different time in a different state of mind?

i get that we all were kids during that era, yes, 2015 or something :16k: :fullownership: , teens with mucho hormones and seeking some drama all the time. and something tiny and contreversial made a lot of noise, and it made a MASSIVE impression in our brain
but cmon, grow up, let it go
and there's no context needed in something so simple,
only someone within a whole twisted state of mind can twist it into something weird and abnormal
and apparently raising children (for interesting good rp) is now twisted.

if my rp so called ''natural normal rp'' that i do, needed itsagoodidea approval before i ever executed anything, i'd probably not be here lol
gatekeeping ideas and concepts like its someone's private sandbox, is just odd
limit creativity = dementia

it legit makes my brain hurt even replying to all i read here

point still stands,
only one that circles nonesense in his mind, is able to constantly encounter this nonesense and ''issues'' in life, and bring it up as issues.
(and will constantly bring up every excuse, or some 1 incident from distant past that makes no sense at all)
in life, u get what u focus on

stop focusing on goofy stuff like this, and you'll never see it / encounter it in life
and will finally get to enjoy the nice and cozy ideas and concepts of life

this is pure life experience,
and probably something you'll remember further down your adult life once u experience this fact

Nebulae
that delusional they cant even seem to enjoy the most simplest ideas, and fun stuff of life
reading all these weird spooked perspectives over something that might've happened decades ago, once prob.
why do ppl get traumatized over one goof of some one weirdo in some different time in a different state of mind?

i get that we all were kids during that era, yes, 2015 or something :16k: :fullownership: , teens with mucho hormones and seeking some drama all the time. and something tiny and contreversial made a lot of noise, and it made a MASSIVE impression in our brain
only someone within a whole twisted state of mind can twist it into something weird and abnormal

if my rp so called ''natural normal rp'' that i do, needed itsagoodidea approval before i ever executed anything, i'd probably not be here lol

point still stands,
only one that circles nonesense in his mind, is able to constantly encounter this nonesense and ''issues'' in life, and bring it up as issues.
(and will constantly bring up every excuse, or some 1 incident from distant past that makes no sense at all)

stop focusing on goofy stuff like this, and you'll never see it / encounter it in life

and probably something you'll remember further down your adult life once u experience this fact
Mate it you want natural normal RP start a family irl or something same thing

we're not here to replicate life exactly bc that would be boring.

And yes in the past in things like Fractured (a @Dallas server) I played a pregnant woman post occupation — but I wasn't gonna go as far as saying I was gonna wait 9 irl months for a child npc to follow me around?? Bro are you insane??? There's also been pregnant characters in wasteland III and Condor (Dee pixel, but they were ONLY event characters). I'm a hardline RPer I think mostly anything can be RP'd if done right but I'll be damned if there's ever an actual kid character on the server because it would just be really really weird. Who wants to RP as a kid??? And if they're just an NPC that's also dumb as shit

listen man take a step back from the screen and don't even think about this because it's a waste of time

Like I said I'm mostly an RP purist but you gotta remember roleplay is consensual. Most people aren't comfortable here with this whole thing you're pitching and you can't force ppl to experience that

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

point still stands,

I will be honest with you, and clear, so you understand where we are coming from.

The reason this does not happen is because 1, a rule exists that all characters must be 18 or above, two, it is not exactly alright to have children characters due to all the implications of involving children in conflict and other situations, three, a vast majority are uncomfortable with this representation of "reality", and four, within the HL2RP community, very real cases of people who are not exactly supposed to be allowed near children exist, so we avoid the topic ENTIRELY because like everywhere else, those kind of people exist and we're not about to facilitate any situation that may cause a huge headache and even a trauma for people.

I hope this way you understand where we are coming from and why we do not allow characters that are minors (or any topic in relation to them) within the server.

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae

point still stands,

look bro, i like you and all

but having been subjected to two pricks on this community who literally made me very scared* and uncomfortable as a kid just for some dude to call it 'goofy' and call these people 'imaginary pedos' can't help but get me genuienly angry. a lot of the things you're saying don't make sense and with all due respect, like @Trains said, it's pretty obvious that you do not have a single clue what you're on about

garry's mod is filled with creeps and childrp is some of the worst instances of roleplay i've seen on garry's mod and quite possibly the internet, it's a bad idea for a LOT of reasons especially in communities like this, with settings that involve alien occupation, war and gritty atmospheres it would be actually upsetting

stop defending childrp. just stop.

Last edited:

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
First played gmod when I was like 11 or something (I THINK!?!?!?!)

my god there's so many groomers like wtfff, or just general weirdos on the internet.

i am extremely lucky i was not a victim to any of them - but like, it's best not to encourage it all??

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Mate it you want natural normal RP start a family irl or something same thing
I love this quote and the implications that HL2RPers doing shit away from the game is just Role-playing IRL rather than having a normal life

Same energy:

4f4d23ea94ba258c8ff03b86c97f99ea84ac115075e5b4da6e1c03305b0e353e_1.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

point still stands,

its not paranoia. children weren't banned in the past. and then we had several pedophiles try to fuck those child characters.

also fuck you cunt I've seen it in person, in real life

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not in nebulous.

it's never been allowed in this community and it never will

it was allowed for a short period in FTRP back when nebulous first launched (or maybe it just wasn't enforced that strictly)

i remember RPing with a 14 year old character for the first few weeks of the server

when the rule was reintroduced, the player left the server entirely

makes you think lmao

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
it was allowed for a short period in FTRP back when nebulous first launched (or maybe it just wasn't enforced that strictly)

i remember RPing with a 14 year old character for the first few weeks of the server

when the rule was reintroduced, the player left the server entirely

makes you think lmao
What probably happened was that person thought since the rules didn't explicitly say everything you can and can't do that they could get away with it

But then I imagine staff found out and said no you can't do that stop it

then they left

It certainly wouldn't have been authorised, we've always had a strict policy on this stuff.

Anyway like I said this discussion is pointless and derailing the thread, no need to further continue it

Nebulae
I love this quote and the implications that HL2RPers doing shit away from the game is just Role-playing IRL rather than having a normal life

Same energy:

4f4d23ea94ba258c8ff03b86c97f99ea84ac115075e5b4da6e1c03305b0e353e_1.jpg
Ye this is what I hate about GTA RP it's just normal life bro like if I wanted to do sit in a bar talking RP I can go to a bar right now like what's the point??? At least in hl2 I get to literally fight gunships and be a cool rebel hero or be some fuckin cop fighting off hordes of antlions like that's actually interesting lmao