'Seeking clarification' Thread

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
And yes in the past in things like Fractured (a @Dallas server) I played a pregnant woman post occupation
fractured was great

then everyone left and it was about to be 7 people vs the entire gold coast so the server shut down
we would have won, queenslanders are weak

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
If my character has sex then how am I supposed to relate to them??

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I really dont want to imply anything with this,
but william blake did say something that is pretty much normal in reality

"what seems to be, is, to those to whom it seems to be."

facts tbh
ppl that constantly think violence, will never fail to encounter it in life
same about perversion, and other messed up stuff.
if u constantly on the watch from it, you WILL experience it. and will not stop mentioning it then.
doesnt mean its the common reality tho

these weird ass paranoid and mad exaggerated perspectives is the least NORMALLY SOCIAL perspectives i've ever read.
something u can only read on a forum

I gurantee ya,
if pregnancy, or child auth rather would be, it wouldnt even catch a centimeter of what was mentioned there.
a parent would prob keep their child out of safety
plus, combine or not, no one would harm a child, despite the fact that it is very unlikely to come to this.

it's like antlion auth, being in antlion zones of rp
same would a kid that grows up, will never leave his kidrp zones, logical. one flags on to kidrp, then goes off once its done.
its something so normal, im legit amazed to see such reactions.
it's very... abnormal.

madafaka, metro2033 has children in it, in a messed up world like that
children are everywhere
and we're afraid of imaginary gmod pedophiles that never existed?
bruh moment
goofy ah fella
violence against children (unavoidable in a grimdark setting where people murder eachother over beans) has no place on this server nor typed out by a bunch of edgy adolescents
wrap ya brain around it

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
the PK chain of original c24 over shia throwing food at someone's face

John Rebel after Joe Rebel looked at him a tiny teensy bit too hard a month ago

arnold-schwarzenegger-getting-ready.gif

pretty based if you ask me

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Yeah it was easy to tell who had any idea of how social interaction works lol

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The first and only time anyone tried to add a child character to the mix (out of genuine ignorance of the server rules no less lol) was Gurrazor mid-event on LP.

The kid and his parents were dead within 30 minutes lmao

Bilrryso121

Neutrino
Nebulae
So question (I hope this is the right place to post it) as a newbie I figure unless you put in an app to be a local to the city before everything currently going on happened then you are a refugee right? Got a general idea for my characters backstory but I just wanna clarify what the status is for all new characters (without apps or anything special). If nothing else I would love to chat with a staff member to make sure the idea I got is well..okay to do.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
So question (I hope this is the right place to post it) as a newbie I figure unless you put in an app to be a local to the city before everything currently going on happened then you are a refugee right? Got a general idea for my characters backstory but I just wanna clarify what the status is for all new characters (without apps or anything special). If nothing else I would love to chat with a staff member to make sure the idea I got is well..okay to do.
Hey there- Yeah, you are sort of correct - You need to register with a Civil Protection member as a refugee.

Bilrryso121

Neutrino
Nebulae
Alright I wanted to make sure cause I started out with an ID and i was like *wait a minute am I legal?*

Bilrryso121

Neutrino
Nebulae
Is there any sort of map or you just kinda gotta figure out where things are on your own?

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
I got a question RE this rule:

■ If you die during an engagement, you can't re-join that engagement on another character. NLR of 15 minutes applies to the character that died, but you are forbidden from returning with a different character, only the one you initiated the engagement with. This rule will have effect for one hour, if an engagement lasts more than one hour, you may switch characters after said hour has passed.

Does this apply to cops who die; so they are unable to flag onto OTA/Synths?

Just asking since this rule update:
- Dying in combat will now prevent returning to the active engagement even after NLR has expired

Means rebels can no longer reinforce when attacked if they die so I'd hope the same applies for the other side.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I got a question RE this rule:

■ If you die during an engagement, you can't re-join that engagement on another character. NLR of 15 minutes applies to the character that died, but you are forbidden from returning with a different character, only the one you initiated the engagement with. This rule will have effect for one hour, if an engagement lasts more than one hour, you may switch characters after said hour has passed.

Does this apply to cops who die; so they are unable to flag onto OTA/Synths?

Just asking since this rule update:
- Dying in combat will now prevent returning to the active engagement even after NLR has expired

Means rebels can no longer reinforce when attacked if they die so I'd hope the same applies for the other side.
There's a certain clause stating Cops who die may flag onto OTA IF cops are being outnumbered.

There's also no NLR for defending side if the attack approaches the 'base' territory. For example the Palace for Cops/OTA.

But yeah, it needs to be cleaned up to make it easier to read

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
There's a certain clause stating Cops who die may flag onto OTA IF cops are being outnumbered.

There's also no NLR for defending side if the attack approaches the 'base' territory. For example the Palace for Cops/OTA.

But yeah, it needs to be cleaned up to make it easier to read
Thanks for clarifying here, when the Union attacked our zone the other day I was told via LOOC that I wasn't able to rejoin as I had died so I fully agree it needs to be cleaned up to make it easier to understand.