[Semi-Serious] UK Independence Circle-Jerk Thread [No Vibe Killing]

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
NO REMAINERS ALLOWED!

uutORXI.jpg

I tried to make the flag out of text, but when I previewed, it jumped around, so I just snipped it and did it this way, lol.

My sincerest apologies for Justin Trudeau asking you to stay in the EU and answer to a higher power, especially when Canada was the one who earned their independence* on December 11th, 1931 when the Statute of Westminster was negotiated, giving Canada the ability to create it's own foreign policy, disallows the British from passing laws in Canada, and enabled Canadian politicians to modify and repeal British law.

— From a proud Canadian lad of the historic settlers who came from the British Isles.

*Canada Day, which is July 1th, is about the independence of Canada, however, the British still controlled the majority of political affairs, therefore they were not truly independent.

Juan

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's sad because Donald Trump is most likely becoming next American President. As such, the world will fall into another mass war or Nuclear Armageddon, because America is going to be lead by a Fascist, Fear-mongering bureaucrat who has very little experience in politics and will most likely either bankrupt America or piss off Russia or a Latin american country, leading to even more bloody politics and Right-Wing twats arguing with Left-Wing cunts.
USA tries to provoke Russia RIGHT NOW mate wtf are you talking about

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
It's sad because Donald Trump is most likely becoming next American President. As such, the world will fall into another mass war or Nuclear Armageddon, because America is going to be lead by a Fascist, Fear-mongering bureaucrat who has very little experience in politics and will most likely either bankrupt America or piss off Russia or a Latin american country, leading to even more bloody politics and Right-Wing twats arguing with Left-Wing cunts.

(Rant over)

http://**********/k/1466911223899.png