[Semi-Serious] UK Independence Circle-Jerk Thread [No Vibe Killing]

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
JHErF97.png

FUICKKKKK DUDE THE £ IS DEAD!!!!

stop posting
TBH the claim that the British pound is dead is very very idiotic.

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I'm not going to discourage the discussion of American Politics in a UKI thread. It just seems irrelevant.
You shouldn't tolerate it, it's thread derailment, we're here to talk about UK's decision to leave ALSO FUCK. Now that I've slept for a solid 4 hours, I have this. (Butthurt warning ahead)

Solid points for leaving the EU.
[doublepost=1466960875][/doublepost]
Lmao good one anyway Lock or nah?
why are you being annoying
I'm getting Finlay vibes, that isn't a good thing. You can still be saved, brosif.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
You shouldn't tolerate it, it's thread derailment, we're here to talk about UK's decision to leave ALSO FUCK. Now that I've slept for a solid 4 hours, I have this. (Butthurt warning ahead)

Solid points for leaving the EU.
[doublepost=1466960875][/doublepost]

I'm getting Finlay vibes, that isn't a good thing. You can still be saved, brosif.

I'm no Finely m8 I'm way too self aware prick to be like him.

Nebulae
Ive been away a good bit now, only found out about this a few days ago cuz no internet and this is fucking hilarious. First trump then this..... itll mess up borders with northern ireland and screw over some fishermen (mainly english ones though) though..

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
How come gangsters are actually taking over? Britain dipped from the EU and now my boy Trump bout to lock and key this shit up. Fuck, we're about to actually go back and make the world great again.