[Semi-Serious] UK Independence Circle-Jerk Thread [No Vibe Killing]

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
It's not that I can't watch it because of the age restriction but because it actually says "The author of this video has made it unaviable in your country", that trick doesn't work :|
Ah sorry m8 though you can always copy the link and download the video.

Juan

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's not that I can't watch it because of the age restriction but because it actually says "The author of this video has made it unaviable in your country", that trick doesn't work :|
nvm it works only when youtube itself locks the vid in countries

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
It's sad because Donald Trump is most likely becoming next American President. As such, the world will fall into another mass war or Nuclear Armageddon, because America is going to be lead by a Fascist, Fear-mongering bureaucrat who has very little experience in politics and will most likely either bankrupt America or piss off Russia or a Latin american country, leading to even more bloody politics and Right-Wing twats arguing with Left-Wing cunts.

(Rant over)
why do you try to type messages when it becomes increasingly obvious that you know fuck all about politics
[doublepost=1466943277][/doublepost]
more reason for a scottish referendum thanks voters x
i'm sure europe would happily take you guys in if you left the UK

kMgthdc.png

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Both doesn't work, I tried changing the country to a dozen different ones but the result is always the same and Clipgrab says the link is invalid ¯\_( °-°)_/¯
Well you can just stream an episode of the series on a anime streaming service which totally not Ilegal

ruben slikk

Nebulae
if it was a suggested video then i have bad news for you
tKNIuH6.png

i have this in my recommended video, doesn't mean i've ever watched that channel and it doesn't mean i'm black either

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
well i mean the algorithm contains about 1 million lines give or take so yeah, likely
For some reasons I have a cleaning toenails in my suggestions that isn't even in English so yeah pretty fucking random but anyway, this is kinda Irrelevant.

jonne bravo

Quark
Nebulae
why do you try to type messages when it becomes increasingly obvious that you know fuck all about politics
[doublepost=1466943277][/doublepost]
i'm sure europe would happily take you guys in if you left the UK

kMgthdc.png
so the UK and scotland have different national income rofl

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"hello we want to leave EU"

UK left EU

pound value is falling

"shit we want another EU referendum"

UK you are so welcome back to EU

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

Nebulae
"hello we want to leave EU"

UK left EU

pound value is falling

"shit we want another EU referendum"

UK you are so welcome back to EU

JHErF97.png

FUICKKKKK DUDE THE £ IS DEAD!!!!

stop posting

the only people wanting another referendum is salty fucking communist retards who hate democracy

"we had a referendum, the people voted, but they voted wrong, so we'll keep having more referendums until we get the result we want, haha"