• Total voters

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
tell me when you guys start over then i'll join

Ellis

Neutrino
Nebulae
It's personal greed nonetheless, and being taunted afterwards isn't exactly friendly.

Also, they did it for fun, tricking us into giving it back and not doing so at all. Claiming they don't know how to hang out a sheetrope.

@albino @Malaal seriously, fuck you
calm down u Electron its a game ur gettin into this like he came to ur house and clapped ur marj round the head with his floppy cock

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

"i play a multiplayer post apoc game but i don't want the multiplayer experience"
I HAD SOME FUN TIMES IN SINGLEPLAYER

like that one time i filled a man-made shed with black zombie corpses and chucked a molotov at it

fun times

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I HAD SOME FUN TIMES IN SINGLEPLAYER

like that one time i filled a man-made shed with black zombie corpses and chucked a molotov at it

fun times
wow dude sounds fun and totally not sad that you have to create "fun" in singleplayer because you can't take the pressure of multi

D

Deleted member 243

wow dude sounds fun and totally not sad that you have to create "fun" in singleplayer because you can't take the pressure of multi
my rig was dead remember

throwback at @external last time i played project zomboid was on multiplayer.

cramdam i even took the risk to build a log cabin near spawn

i was mad for like 10 minutes and then came back lmao wtf are you on about

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I'm taking up a job as a necromancer, thus I'm reviving this thread.

I like Project Zomboid - in fact I've been working on a map for the past couple of months and I'd definitely like to play it more.

With the addition of the new area and the addition of cars in the IWBUMS branch, it'd be cool to get another server going eventually.

Hell, if we got a modded server going similar to the Reddit server that exists, it could be really cool. It might not even have to be a roleplay server.

Is there still any interest for all this?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I like Project Zomboid - in fact I've been working on a map for the past couple of months and I'd definitely like to play it more.

With the addition of the new area and the addition of cars in the IWBUMS branch, it'd be cool to get another server going eventually.

Hell, if we got a modded server going similar to the Reddit server that exists, it could be really cool. It might not even have to be a roleplay server.

hi

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

i think i still have my server somewhere

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i think i still have my server somewhere
I mean it'd be cool to play on an actually populated server. We could either have a IWBUMS version of the server and mess around with cars and the like, or we could maybe go with a modded version to rival reddit's, y'know?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean it'd be cool to play on an actually populated server. We could either have a IWBUMS version of the server and mess around with cars and the like, or we could maybe go with a modded version to rival reddit's, y'know?

Hey man I'm up for anything i love PZ

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey man I'm up for anything i love PZ
I mean I'm working on a map currently where I'm building the city where I live (Sheffield, England) in the editor. I'm hoping to spread it from my halls to the city center. I also plan on getting my Uni buildings into it and maybe even using it as my final year project for mapping.

OT though: If we can find enough people, what would you be willing to do, cause it'd be your server.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean I'm working on a map currently where I'm building the city where I live (Sheffield, England) in the editor. I'm hoping to spread it from my halls to the city center. I also plan on getting my Uni buildings into it and maybe even using it as my final year project for mapping.

OT though: If we can find enough people, what would you be willing to do, cause it'd be your server.

Dude whenever ive done PZ i always just do what people want

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
if a roleplay server is being opened on project zomboid im happy to buy the game just for that, looked like an awesome game already