Project Zomboid Serious RP

• Yeah sure, could be a blast

Votes: 109 81.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 25 18.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 243

I don't see a reason for PvP in Powley's server.

I had a can opener and found a fridge full of canned goods (Literally 5 KG worth) in 10 minutes.

And the zombies were slow enough to outwalk.

And I had lucky, which meant my chances of being bitten were pretty much 0.

I got hurt more times by broken windows than by zombies.
The real threat is humans

They'll take your stuff if you have free entry to your base when you're offline.
It's people like those two above, they don't care and do it for fun.

We were even planning on making our base into a public safezone, with rainbarrels and food for years.

smh

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The real threat is humans

They'll take your stuff if you have free entry to your base when you're offline.
It's people like those two above, they don't care and do it for fun.

We were even planning on making our base into a public safezone, with rainbarrels and food for years.

smh

Well, anyone that goes around killing people for loot in a map that is already filled with loot is a cunt.

D

Deleted member 243

Well, anyone that goes around killing people for loot in a map that is already filled with loot is a cunt.
true that

I'll stick to singleplayer, where I don't live in fear of people climbing up my rope and taking what is mine.

Instead I face a horde of +10 zombies, with a butter knife

because that is less risky than leaving out a rope

So, one player > +10 zeds

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
true that

I'll stick to singleplayer, where I don't live in fear of people climbing up my rope and taking what is mine.

Instead I face a horde of +10 zombies, with a butter knife

because that is less risky than leaving out a rope

So, one player > +10 zeds

10 zeds is not too hard.

Just spam SPACE and run circles around them. Once one falls down, stamp on it with SPACE until blood comes out, rinse and repeat.

D

Deleted member 243

10 zeds is not too hard.

Just spam SPACE and run circles around them. Once one falls down, stamp on it with SPACE until blood comes out, rinse and repeat.
No no

No no no.

I push away three, see which one is the fastes and nearest. Then, I perform a jawstab. An instant kill.

I repeat this and turn around periodically, to be aware of sudden zeds coming from behind.

Your plan will not work against at least 20 zombies
[doublepost=1467298484][/doublepost]
Funny, Albino was the one who left me for dead in the middle of nowhere when I was sick, hungry and weak.
Sure is a fun guy

He's like the dickhead in TV-shows you really want to see die.
Like in TWD, with Merle

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Your plan will not work against at least 20 zombies

Doubt any plan will work against at least 20 zombies.

Not even a shotgun does that good of a job against 20-odd zombies. There'd be 60 more by the time you even dented the horde.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

Doubt any plan will work against at least 20 zombies.

Not even a shotgun does that good of a job against 20-odd zombies. There'd be 60 more by the time you even dented the horde.
You're not supposed to use guns.
I have four shotguns, three pistols, one snubnose, one hunting rifle and one M16 assault rifle in my base, indluding ammo for each gun. Yet, I don't use them. When I am far away from base, then yes, I will.

Using a knife with tactics brings you far, I for one had to face at least 24 zeds with a Military Knife. You have to retreat and charge back in, picking off zombies that are too fast. Because by the time you stab them, the other zombies reach you. But you'll have enough time to back away

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You're not supposed to use guns.
I have four shotguns, three pistols, one snubnose, one hunting rifle and one M16 assault rifle in my base, indluding ammo for each gun. Yet, I don't use them. When I am far away from base, then yes, I will.

Using a knife with tactics brings you far, I for one had to face at least 24 zeds with a Military Knife. You have to retreat and charge back in, picking off zombies that are too fast. Because by the time you stab them, the other zombies reach you. But you'll have enough time to back away

Or just be sneaky and avoid them altogether.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You don't want to know how many weapons, foods, drinks and tools I have found on corpses.

Also their clothes make good ropes

I have a habit of finding nothing on zombies.

I don't base, I just wander.

I'm a wanderer.

I roam from town to to-Just gonna stop myself before I go into a singing fit.

D

Deleted member 243

I have a habit of finding nothing on zombies.

I don't base, I just wander.

I'm a wanderer.

I roam from town to to-Just gonna stop myself before I go into a singing fit.
I love that song my friend

I like you, if I get back, expect me to want you, @RetroPirate1 and my other two mates in my team.

We can start a whole new base

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
It's personal greed nonetheless, and being taunted afterwards isn't exactly friendly.

Also, they did it for fun, tricking us into giving it back and not doing so at all. Claiming they don't know how to hang out a sheetrope.

@albino @Malaal seriously, fuck you
tbh you basically let them into your base, it is a zombie apocalypse so not everyone is going to be friendly