Serious Question - Serious Project Zomboid Server? Hosted by myself

Project Zomboid Serious RP

• Yeah sure, could be a blast

Votes: 109 81.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 25 18.7%

• Total voters
Nebulae
What the fuck happend to the safezone by the way?

Where is everyone set up now?

@Powley where you gonna make a map of sorts with screenshots of playermade settlements?

Spongegar

Neutrino
Nebulae
What the fuck happend to the safezone by the way?

Where is everyone set up now?

@Powley where you gonna make a map of sorts with screenshots of playermade settlements?

Apparently some arsehole had admin powers and burned half the map away, I spent like 12+ hours making the safe zone self sustainable and it all got fucked just like my life

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
...Good stuff, but I have a problem.

You literally get hungry and thirsty after like, a minute. If that, and the time would be slowed down, it'd be hot n sexy <3

Reactions: List
Nebulae
It's en evil circle really.

After just a few minutes of scavenging and sprinting from zombies, you're starving.
Now that you're starving you need to find food, but you're too weak to fight of zombies in crowded areas where there usually is food.

When you finally find one bag of chips it's not enough and you're starving again after a minute.

Why dont you make a farm or something? Cause my character is too weak to carry anything because he's starving!

D

Deleted member 150

e7ba5becbe.jpg
c34daaa005.png

Three scratches and a bite.
Terrified and in pain.
No infection symptoms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member 150

Took two days for the infection symptoms to appear. Two tubs of bleach in and I'm still alive, just severely depressed. A few hours later, I'm dead.

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
Sounds fun, sure, why not.
E: oh wow you're already hosting, If this is actually properly set up I can join.

D

Deleted member 243

No-More-Room-in-Hell-Zombified-Half-Life-2-Mod-Desperately-Needs-Beta-Testers-374046-2.jpg

"Around twenty-eight days after the epidemic, found myself a bank with Wolf. We cleared out all of the zeds and took down the ones that followed us. Used the sledgehammer to destroy the stairs and hung out a rope. We were safe..."

"Guy with shotgun was outside and fired a few times (@Dunjam ) hordes followed soon afterwards. Couldn't find Wolf, but Antonio was around (@Gooby ). We had to get rid of 'em, used my knowledge and gas cans to create fire bombs. Also hairspray bombs and molotovs. Went outside, tossed at the hordes. Good results, we torched a big portion..."

"Things got out of hand, the Zeds went into Spiffo's and it got lit up, the whole place was burning. Soon afterwards, they entered the forest. A big part got ignited..."

"We went back into our base, ate some food. I smell something, it was smoke. Our base caught fire by a straggling zombie. I grabbed my stuff, Antonio bailed with some of the stuff. I got all of the food, guns, weapons and medical items and tried to go down the rope while fire was engulving the offices. There was no rope, I fell down and broke my ankle..."

"It was raining, with over a hundred dead bodies scattered around me, I sat there, helplessly. I rolled my sweater over my ankle to stabilize it a bit and ran down the road, to the motel where I should meet with Antonio. I found him at the Gas Station... I was losing my life force, had to chop down a tree to get a branch. Made a splint and put my ankle straight again while Antonio fends off the Zeds..."

"We make it to the hotel, it being overrun. I have my sledge out and smash a staircase, while a zombie sneaks up from behind. Antonio has his own troubles, so I pushed some Zeds away and smashes them to paste with the sledge. Destroyed all of the stairs while a rope was already hung out. Cleared the rest of the motel, went inside..."

"We reclaimed the whole place, food is stacked and water too. Seperate rooms for everyone, I'm thinking about starting a farm while my ankle heals. Who knows? I'll need to focus on defences, sure Zeds can't climb ropes... In fact, humans can, and they're the real threat."
*Someone bolts back a hunting rifle in the background.*

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae

No-More-Room-in-Hell-Zombified-Half-Life-2-Mod-Desperately-Needs-Beta-Testers-374046-2.jpg

"Around twenty-eight days after the epidemic, found myself a bank with Wolf. We cleared out all of the zeds and took down the ones that followed us. Used the sledgehammer to destroy the stairs and hung out a rope. We were safe..."

"Guy with shotgun was outside and fired a few times (@Dunjam ) hordes followed soon afterwards. Couldn't find Wolf, but Antonio was around (@Gooby ). We had to get rid of 'em, used my knowledge and gas cans to create fire bombs. Also hairspray bombs and molotovs. Went outside, tossed at the hordes. Good results, we torched a big portion..."

"Things got out of hand, the Zeds went into Spiffo's and it got lit up, the whole place was burning. Soon afterwards, they entered the forest. A big part got ignited..."

"We went back into our base, ate some food. I smell something, it was smoke. Our base caught fire by a straggling zombie. I grabbed my stuff, Antonio bailed with some of the stuff. I got all of the food, guns, weapons and medical items and tried to go down the rope while fire was engulving the offices. There was no rope, I fell down and broke my ankle..."

"It was raining, with over a hundred dead bodies scattered around me, I sat there, helplessly. I rolled my sweater over my ankle to stabilize it a bit and ran down the road, to the motel where I should meet with Antonio. I found him at the Gas Station... I was losing my life force, had to chop down a tree to get a branch. Made a splint and put my ankle straight again while Antonio fends off the Zeds..."

"We make it to the hotel, it being overrun. I have my sledge out and smash a staircase, while a zombie sneaks up from behind. Antonio has his own troubles, so I pushed some Zeds away and smashes them to paste with the sledge. Destroyed all of the stairs while a rope was already hung out. Cleared the rest of the motel, went inside..."

"We reclaimed the whole place, food is stacked and water too. Seperate rooms for everyone, I'm thinking about starting a farm while my ankle heals. Who knows? I'll need to focus on defences, sure Zeds can't climb ropes... In fact, humans can, and they're the real threat."
*Someone bolts back a hunting rifle in the background.*

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edgy