[SERIOUS] Turkey martial law

Status
Not open for further replies.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
I wonder what goes on in the heads of the generals who plan these things.

"Aight, were gonna take the power from our government, even though we, the army, are made by the government."
well if the army has a problem with how the government is running things and has already asked for change only to be told no then they're gonna take matters into their own hands

hopefully this doesn't turn into a bloodbath of army versus government on the streets of turkey

Reactions: List

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
There's loads of gunfire in here - near the agency building (MIT aka equivalent of CIA). I hear them. Tanks on the street everywhere.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
The military said that they managed to take control, but the government keep on saying that it has failed.

You know what
coup wins are my bets

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The military said that they managed to take control, but the government keep on saying that it has failed.

You know what
coup wins are my bets

When basically the entire MILITARY (The thing that goes off to fight wars in other country, IE the biggest defence/offence of said country) attacks it's own country, it's pretty much a win.

Nebulae
And that's why your country will still be the cuck of the world.
I'm gonna fucking pull the trigger

latest

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
One of the main force generals got taken hostage by the rest of the army.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Turkish government is being taken over by the Turkish Armed Forces. This is a Coup.

I fucking hope I'm safe, I live in the middle of Istanbul, I hear gunshots and choppers.

Clark

Proton
Nebulae
Turkish government is being taken over by the Turkish Armed Forces. This is a Coup.

I fucking hope I'm safe, I live in the middle of Istanbul, I hear gunshots and choppers.
stay safe man holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.