[SERIOUS] Turkey martial law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Are people able to determine what's a joke and what's not. Jesus, a NATO country has just gone into complete shit, all other NATO countries are now on max alert apparently, and Russia's making movements. Apparently this is protocol??? I don't know. What I do know is that 2016 is a shit year for everyone!!

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Policemen are being disarmed. MIT (Milli Istihbarat Teşkilatı) AKA Turkish CIA has been shot up recently.

I really hope this won't lead to a civil war. If it does, I am /fucked/

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
I dont wanna die Im far too young for that.

HL2RP begins in turkey good thing i have experience xd

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Policemen are being disarmed. MIT (Milli Istihbarat Teşkilatı) AKA Turkish CIA has been shot up recently.

I really hope this won't lead to a civil war. If it does, I am /fucked/
Turkey will be more like Ukraine...stay safe, man. There's a meeting in the White house called, and the Turkish army has declared it has seized full control over the government.

I honest to God am shaking atm and I live a loooong way away because I know this shit can spiral out of control very quickly. Most people don't care about Turkey, but remember when they shot down a Russian jet?? They aren't the greatest at keeping peace

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
Police vs military isn't gonna go well
Reports of clashes between police and army
Dorian Jones a British journalist based in Istanbul said:

“Tanks are seen in the streets. There are reports of clashes between the police and the army,” he told Sky News, adding there were also reports that police guarding the presidential palace had been disarmed.

“I have been speaking to various friends across the city, some are reporting that they are hearing gunfire in the streets.”

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Could this year get any fucking worse. I'm surprised we're still on Defcon 4, infact you can expect a drop, since every NATO state is on full alert now.

Status
Not open for further replies.