[SERIOUS] Turkey martial law

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsi fish

Electron
Nebulae
News portal says that the Turkish Army announced, "for keeping democracy and for the defense of the human rights.." they took over. At least, similar.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Who're the "Good guys" here?

I think the conflict is primarily based on the whole thing about Turkey's Military being Pro-Islam while the rest are not, at least, that is what Cloud sixteen has told me.

"The Turkish military is pro-islamic, this would shift Turkey from being a neutral country religious wise to a Islamic nation if this is successful."

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Head of militiary has been taken rhostage by the military group that is trying to make the coup

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I think the conflict is primarily based on the whole thing about Turkey's Military being Pro-Islam while the rest are not, at least, that is what Cloud sixteen has told me.

"The Turkish military is pro-islamic, this would shift Turkey from being a neutral country religious wise to a Islamic nation if this is successful."
From what I'm seeing, people outside of turkey want the military to win.

At least, some people.

Reactions: List

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae

That's if the theories about the coup being backed by Fethullah is true.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Time for that shithead Erdogan to get what's coming to him.

Still, it's fucking scary. Hope all the Turkish lads here are safe xx

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
Pretty sure Turkish CIA is now dead due to that helicopter. Erdogan's bodyguards are protecting his house with heavy weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.