[Serious, will probably turn into a politics thread] Istanbul airport terrorist attack.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
You are starting to make me feel bad for burning a hornet's nest.

I work/study at an environment where we are regularly tasked with breaking labrats' necks, for students to dissect and study. And I still felt horrible after doing what I did. Maybe it was the traumatic experience of being very new to the "shooting" world. The feeling of something violently jumping against your shoulder with a loud noise; and the small creature that was in front of you is now riddled with birdshot pellets. I am feeble as hell, it even hurt my shoulder. My shooting abilities will NOT drive any sort of military movement :P...

And I will be having to take mandatory conscription in 7 months. Beautiful, innit?

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
So, it happens again.

Look, we can't just sit on our asses like this. We have to send in troops. And I am talking about the US mostly, but internationally we all should. Bombings can only do so much.

Im a pacifist, but seriously, we need a ground force. ISIS has been too strong too long, its time to handle it with full force.
ISIS is decreasing on their official combatant force as far as I know, if you send foreign troops there this would turn into an Afghanistan 2.0 where the terrorists simply split into multiple cells and do guerrilla warfare against our 'heroish' troops.

EDIT: Not that Turkey would allow us to move in their country with full force, and well, to the other country it might apply the same or we might manage to get our troops there and well, as explained above.

Reactions: List

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Religion peace strikes once again *sigh* seriously who defends these guys? I doubt even the PC regressive left can defend Islam
They will still try
I feel sorry for people like @RetroPirate1 who their country is full of fucking idiots with the IQ of a mentally retarded person.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I work/study at an environment where we are regularly tasked with breaking labrats' necks, for students to dissect and study. And I still felt horrible after doing what I did. Maybe it was the traumatic experience of being very new to the "shooting" world. The feeling of something violently jumping against your shoulder with a loud noise; and the small creature that was in front of you is now riddled with birdshot pellets. I am feeble as hell, it even hurt my shoulder. My shooting abilities will NOT drive any sort of military movement :p...

And I will be having to take mandatory conscription in 7 months. Beautiful, innit?

I mean between burning something alive and shooting it you would probably get more traumatised from burning shit.Althought I would say it is all to do with your mentality and morals.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
ISIS is decreasing on their official combatant force as far as I know, if you send foreign troops there this would turn into an Afghanistan 2.0 where the terrorists simply split into multiple cells and do guerrilla warfare against our 'heroish' troops.
Welp, you did get me there.

I should play more arma 3, learn the military

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
https://fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf

memetic_warfare.jpg

Memes are the next special weapon

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
I really like how some people here still blame Islam when it's happened against us - we're muslims as well.
It's not about religion. ISIS is a terrorist organization.

Oh, and can someone please tell me why people are suddenly going 'OH NO MUH MANDATORY CONSCRIPTION....'
It's been mandatory conscription since ages, why is it a big deal now?