Suggestion shift the server focus away from s2k megabattles on this map, and make the combine more RP-oriented (for now)

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Not catering to the players that actually want to play and instead desperately bouncing around trying to draw people back and keep them (the same people who were generally getting tired of S2K on that note) makes the entire thing disjointed and stresses you the fuck out because you care more about the player count than the experience on-server.

Sure, work on drawing people back but I don't think people appreciate how soul-crushing it is to be trained to ignore the forest for the trees because otherwise the playerbase claims the server is dead.
i'd rather have like 10-20 people on who i can enjoy RP with than 30-40 with half of them at the ready to shoot me for walking down the street

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Problem with that, server closes down because it's not viable to keep it open anymore
@alex said he’d keep the server up for as long as people are playing, not sure if that’s changed over time but that was how it was when it shut down the first time

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@alex said he’d keep the server up for as long as people are playing, not sure if that’s changed over time but that was how it was when it shut down the first time
true