shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i can say the same thing about a lot of the people posting who really don't give a fuck about doubled and is just doing it to throw fuel at the flames

people will rally around any cause when deemed appropriate; in this case it's even more unusual because a public figure has been fingered doing shit he shouldn't and it was brushed under the table instead of adequately resolved

throwing fuel at the flames or not, a protest against circumstances is a protest

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
what and how circlejerky it is?

edit: hasn't ota been circlejerky from the beginning?

for real this is no excuse

if someone did this in CivPro you can bet that wouldn't hold up as everyone complained and protested their assess off at handing in apps and waiting while people were rushed through the line and circumstances because they were buttbuddies with a lead

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
FB_IMG_1545175805261.jpg

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Just an explanation of why he said it, in what context it was said, and if it was serious. People have legitimate concerns over that kinda stuff.
Alrighty, seems it's been explained for the most part. Thanks lads.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Pumpkin's comment which would have stayed as a funny meme if it hadn't been leaked, I'd like to stress again.

Like bruh if this was a legitimate whistleblow then that was different but even @key told Pumpkin to shut the fuck up when he saw it and everyone was against the idea.

Like man I'm sure half of the people throwing fuel on the fire would probably be axed if what they'd done came to light - and further than that some of the people adding to this shitshow have leaked discords themselves for brownie points.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah he posted a doxxed picture intending to rile up a headstaff member

You want to justify it? If you do, you're an asshole
I didn't know it was a doxxed picture, I thought he was banned for making a meme about a headstaff member.
Then again, I am a ''fucking spastic''.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
are we going to call people who use serverguard to spy on people assholes by that logic given it leads to the same conclusion

or are we going to gloss over it

@Surrator
Serverguard hasn't existed in that capacity since LP and it was mandated by Gurrazor.

(Shock)

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
hey guys, jimmy kimmel here

i think it's a shame that hl2rp has created a culture where people are "exposing" things left and right. real shame. can't really put the blame on any one person but it's sad. we're here to game. no matter what rank you are in the hierarchy, we are gamers at heart. let's all game together. namaste.

Jarmal

Electron
Nebulae
why are staff members insulting players of the community... something seems pretty off here. I get if it was a flame war like if X said to Y "fuck ya spastic" but Y did nothing but make some memes...