shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why are staff members insulting players of the community... something seems pretty off here. I get if it was a flame war like if X said to Y "fuck ya spastic" but Y did nothing but make some memes...
You made a meme to piss him off and get a reaction dude, s'why you posted it on his comment string.

Like yeah I'm pretty sure anyone would get snappy.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
why are staff members insulting players of the community... something seems pretty off here. I get if it was a flame war like if X said to Y "fuck ya spastic" but Y did nothing but make some memes...
Its cause he posted a doxxed picture

Jarmal

Electron
Nebulae
You made a meme to piss him off and get a reaction dude, s'why you posted it on his comment string.

Like yeah I'm pretty sure anyone would get snappy.
i mean yeah, but shouldn't staff hold themselves a little higher than the average forum-goer. idfk actually it's whatever.
[doublepost=1545178771][/doublepost]
hey @Jarmal do you have any situational awareness about ye or are you takin the piss
hey doubled i was here the whole time so how about you "takin the piss."

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Screenshot_20181218-125313_Instagram.jpg

uma delicia @DarkShadow @Angel

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
They weren't just memes made out of jest or to have a laugh, they were made with the intent to antagonize and I think one has to be very dense not to recognize that these were in extremely poor taste.

Like, half the people doing this don't seem like the kind of people that actually care what goes on in the community, it feels like a good amount of y'all are just sperging like this to sperg, thinly veiled by the idea that you're rallying behind opposition to unjust admin action.

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
people will rally around any cause when deemed appropriate; in this case it's even more unusual because a public figure has been fingered doing shit he shouldn't and it was brushed under the table instead of adequately resolved

throwing fuel at the flames or not, a protest against circumstances is a protest
maybe cutting out the shit memes will be a start to making me think you're all being dead serious, because right now you're all coming across as clowns

another thing, maybe stop the whole witch hunt and clear bullying you're doing to certain individuals, they're real people behind the screen and when you start to delve into things you have no idea about then you're even worse tbqh.

irl issues > ota post

literally boggles my mind.

on that note i'll gladly answer, pumpkin was actually spoken to regarding that post and how it really wasn't a good idea despite the underlying message being relevant. the context of it @GenericPlayer i believe anyway was harmless enough tbf, and was just playing on the meme that ota in-general is and always has been circlejerky.

dont really know what else to say tbqh, not even going to say im surprised tbf i just think a lot of you forget that we're real people behind the screen and a lot of you are responsible to a lot of the destruction

its just sad to see, some of you should probably have a long hard think next time you want to post something that is clearly unfair on a lot of people