Molecule
Nebulae
auhhln.png

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
he says with the pizza dog avatar

nice edit there but there's a big difference between throwing memes out against people and just changing the avatar to something that doesn't bash people

I said all of the reasons for his demotion in my post

People assumed "he only got demoted because he exposed a post from pumpkin" which is wrong, as I further explained

the post after the discontent occurred, not before

if you lead-in with all the facts over such sensitive topics you'd never have this shit start in the first place; whenever you don't it's taken as "headstaff are keeping us in the dark again" and it starts up given there's always going to be a statement from the other side; what happened with Jimbo proves my point because instead of giving an explanation and allowing things to cool off people were mass-banned on the spot because silence + censorship are always going to be taken negatively

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
nice edit there but there's a big difference between throwing memes out against people and just changing the avatar to something that doesn't bash people
It was intended as a joke

if you lead-in with all the facts over such sensitive topics you'd never have this shit start in the first place; whenever you don't it's taken as "headstaff are keeping us in the dark again" and it starts up given there's always going to be a statement from the other side; what happened with Jimbo proves my point because instead of giving an explanation and allowing things to cool off people were mass-banned on the spot because silence + censorship are always going to be taken negatively
I didn't hide any facts in my initial post though

Was never the idea or intention, it was just assumed