Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
b89d6dfa47b533018801eefd78366520.png

The meme is preserved

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I know its not much compared to other people but im like 2 nebs away from 1k so thats cool

E: oh hey im at 1k nebs so thats cool

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
maybe cutting out the shit memes will be a start to making me think you're all being dead serious, because right now you're all coming across as clowns

another thing, maybe stop the whole witch hunt and clear bullying you're doing to certain individuals, they're real people behind the screen and when you start to delve into things you have no idea about then you're even worse tbqh.

irl issues > ota post

wasn't the one parading memes around but ok

literally boggles my mind.

on that note i'll gladly answer, pumpkin was actually spoken to regarding that post and how it really wasn't a good idea despite the underlying message being relevant. the context of it @GenericPlayer i believe anyway was harmless enough tbf, and was just playing on the meme that ota in-general is and always has been circlejerky.

dont really know what else to say tbqh, not even going to say im surprised tbf i just think a lot of you forget that we're real people behind the screen and a lot of you are responsible to a lot of the destruction

to what degree are we responsible for 'what' destruction - I don't see any damaged boards or locked threads outside of a single person banned for posting a dox meme in protest and a dozen deleted messages

its just sad to see, some of you should probably have a long hard think next time you want to post something that is clearly unfair on a lot of people

define 'a lot' in this context; if you're talking about HS transparency would have solved this entirely, however we're on nebulous, transparency is a dead end half the time

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
he says with the pizza dog avatar............

define 'a lot' in this context; if you're talking about HS transparency would have solved this entirely, however we're on nebulous, transparency is a dead end half the time
I said all of the reasons for his demotion in my post

People assumed "he only got demoted because he exposed a post from pumpkin" which is wrong, as I further explained

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
im talking in-general, not about you

to what degree are we responsible for 'what' destruction - I don't see any damaged boards or locked threads outside of a single person banned for posting a dox meme in protest and a dozen deleted messages
im not going to link the memes but it doesn't take a genius to take a look and see the clear bullying done by some without knowing the full story