Snook

Nebulae
mom dad stop fighting in front of me
6vz4Lgx.png

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also ngl guys I'm starting to remember why I stepped away from things back in 2016.

Doing this shit really aint good for my health, as dumb as that sounds. It isn't even about the roleplay or whatever I just step in to give people the other angle and end up in a world of shit I didn't even mean to get into.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Also ngl guys I'm starting to remember why I stepped away from things back in 2016.

Doing this shit really aint good for my health, as dumb as that sounds. It isn't even about the roleplay or whatever I just step in to give people the other angle and end up in a world of shit I didn't even mean to get into.
hey man listen roleplay might be fun and all but never forget its actually just a form of entertainment or a way to unwind, put your health and enjoyment in life above a roleplaying forum if its achieving the opposite effect of what its supposed to for you, god bless and go with jesus

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just come here to Rp and chat with people I hate seeing all the drama and shit and having to watch people I consider friends on both ends rip into one another. Shit fucking sucks, man.

Like not even in an attention-grabby way, either.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
life is too short to get heated over drama on a cambodian throat singing roleplay forum who even cares

i think people often forget that this is a hobby and even more often forget that other people have feelings too

namaste, gamers

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
life is too short to get heated over drama on a cambodian throat singing roleplay forum who even cares

i think people often forget that this is a hobby and even more often forget that other people have feelings too

namaste, gamers
Fucking Cambodian meme man,fucks sake.