Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
9eeca81.jpg

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
- Votra when he was caught and PK'd for talking to rebels while trying to socially engineer his way into CAB, circa 2016

like hitler in 1939, he pretended to be stronger than he was

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
like hitler in 1939, he pretended to be stronger than he was
not sure if it was votra but didnt he literally compare himself to hitler at one point?
not in the ultranationalism or bigotry or stuff, i just cant remember what he was referring to.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
not sure if it was votra but didnt he literally compare himself to hitler at one point?
not in the ultranationalism or bigotry or stuff, i just cant remember what he was referring to.

yes lmfaooo. he said he did some power move, like hitler did in the 30s to his allies. this was in reference to some spy roleplay or something that absolutely didnt work or fit hl2rp canon. tho come to think of it i think he'd fit into stasiland with that kind of rp.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
yes lmfaooo. he said he did some power move, like hitler did in the 30s to his allies. this was in reference to some spy roleplay or something that absolutely didnt work or fit hl2rp canon. tho come to think of it i think he'd fit into stasiland with that kind of rp.
votra confirmed head of KGB