barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
zewiy1j0l8641.jpg

Images that make me lose faith in humanity
sqJdmNp.png

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
"Maybe if I insult him he'll reply to me on the forums" is probably the more accurate way to put it

But no fr it pisses me off that people actually behave like that over streamers like come on

this is probably my favorite twitch clip ever, deadmau5 is a legend

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
i don't get the amount of bitching around tips tbh, the only shitty thing is if a restaurant adds an automatic gratuity to your bill

it's not a social faux pas or anything to not leave a tip, if you want to leave a message that your service was shitty you can leave an insultingly low tip, you can make bank on a good day of working, and on a bad day you're still making minimum wage

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's not a social faux pas or anything to not leave a tip, if you want to leave a message that your service was shitty you can leave an insultingly low tip, you can make bank on a good day of working, and on a bad day you're still making minimum wage

isnt it illegal to not tip in certain places

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
to be honest i'll only ever tip if i think the person is deserving of it, a lot like steve buscemi says in reservoir dogs

i've had the shittiest to most mediocre service some times in america, they sit you down, take your order, no conversation, nothing, and you leave. at times it's nice to have the simplicity, but if they do this and then whack on an extra 20% gratuity to my bill without me asking, all because they've done their job and nothing else? nope, sorry i'm not tipping that much

it's why i like nandos so much, you pay in advance and you're done, easy as. expecting a tip for doing your job and what you're expected to do at your job is not right, you don't see myself asking for tips onboard or for a postman asking for tips when he drops the post off