shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
my post was perfectly coherent i am unsure what you are finding schizophrenic about it
everyone finds it a schizo-post lol, its a browser man who really cares at this point

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
yeah let me, a gay person, use the browser made by a homophobe lmao
also brave is literally designed to make you consoom

i dont have enough self restraint id go on the dark web and see things id rather not have seen
If you care that much then you should just not use the internet at all

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
all white people are racist but i still use their product

why is that a comment people always make i don't get it

if i used that logic id be living in a mudhouse 3009kilometers away from any society
highly interested in when i made this post, please point it out thank you

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
highly interested in when i made this post, please point it out thank you
it was an extreme example made by me

if you care that much about what people think you're only harming yourself since its not something you're buying

i mean if we went with the logic of 'because homophobe' then it's safe to say i won't be living in this house because the person that built it was a homophobe

i wouldn't eat this meal because whoever made it is a homophobe

i wouldn't use these forums because xenforo I is homophobic therefore ill just use html

you see where im coming from here? i mean jesus i live in saudi arabia and if you worried about "homophobic this homophobic that" in here you'd end up jumping off a cliff from how bad it is lol

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
you see where im coming from here? i mean jesus i live in saudi arabia and if you worried about "homophobic this homophobic that" in here you'd end up jumping off a cliff from how bad it is lol
aye pal its almost like theres a reason i havent been to and dont intend on going to the middle east
[doublepost=1601666249][/doublepost]still funny how so many people have banded together to chat shit just because i dont want to use chrome or brave

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae

banger, i have 7 songs on vinyl
could you calm down perhaps
i'm... perfectly calm im unsure what you're talking about
[doublepost=1601667351][/doublepost]the following, however, could be considered an un-calm post:
@KaythPlus do you commonly neg people's posts en masse and then tell them to "calm down" when they call you out on it or is it just me chief

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
i mean if we went with the logic of 'because homophobe' then it's safe to say i won't be living in this house because the person that built it was a homophobe

i wouldn't eat this meal because whoever made it is a homophobe

i wouldn't use these forums because xenforo I is homophobic therefore ill just use html

why are you drawing similarities between basic neccesities to survive on this earth / not using the creations of an entire race when OP was talking about a single dev team and a browser of which there exists possibly hundreds or thousands of alternatives to swap to instantly if a certain one has a dev team / creator you don't support - it just makes no sense, you can't swap between 200 different houses if you dont like who made your house via the click of a button

using the products "made by white people" does not foster the ideas those individual people might stand for - if you refuse services / boycott a singular homophobe you help denormalize them online

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i'm... perfectly calm im unsure what you're talking about
Merged: the following, however, could be considered an un-calm post:
@KaythPlus do you commonly neg people's posts en masse and then tell them to "calm down" when they call you out on it or is it just me chief
settle down ok?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
cause its the

bear necessities

the simple bear necessities

forget about your WORRIES AND YOUR STRIFE