shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hi guys i just defeated the new " Monster Hunter : World " monster and it was a tough fight but i was able to kill it and make the armor for killing it so yeah thats all i wanted to say

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
stckxtit6wn51.png

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
aye pal its almost like theres a reason i havent been to and dont intend on going to the middle east
[doublepost=1601666249][/doublepost]still funny how so many people have banded together to chat shit just because i dont want to use chrome or brave
I didn't call you retarded, or any sort of name
i have nothing against anyone's preferences either i just pointed out my opinion on the matter which, sure, I brought up extreme cases but i still made my point

you move on and do whatever you want in your life and so shall i, no harm done

why are you drawing similarities between basic neccesities to survive on this earth / not using the creations of an entire race when OP was talking about a single dev team and a browser of which there exists possibly hundreds or thousands of alternatives to swap to instantly if a certain one has a dev team / creator you don't support - it just makes no sense, you can't swap between 200 different houses if you dont like who made your house via the click of a button

using the products "made by white people" does not foster the ideas those individual people might stand for - if you refuse services / boycott a singular homophobe you help denormalize them online

i mean yeah my examples were extreme and somewhat out of place but even then i don't look at the person that made a program/product to judge what he's made, but maybe that's just who i am, it's just my take on ir

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
hey guys it's charlie did you know that i can move my ears slightly on their own

D

Deleted member 4425

tWi315o.png

two men enter

one king leaves

one piss baby gets made fun of forever

wish me luck gamers