shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah but he got fired cause he punched a kid and knocked him out due to his anger issues

youd think hes a good guy but hes actually a bit of a psycho off stream

i cant tell if this is genuine

i dont believe jerma would ever throw hands with someone wtf

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i cant tell if this is genuine

i dont believe jerma would ever throw hands with someone wtf
4vsd0ur2gsl01.png

Youd think so but he was actually a bit of a chad ages ago in his early youtube days

Made this video as his 500 sub special and he was pretty buff at the time, went to the gym like 4-5 times a week

this was like a little bit after he got fired as well, took up youtube after it happened and got popular off tf2 content, a lot of his old friends have vouched that he was a real douche behind the scenes which eventually lead to him and another tf2 youtuber (star_) which he did a lot vids with cutting off contact

hes actually talked to them since then and he seems nicer now but he was a real big dickhead a while ago

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

Don't forget that one time a fan met Jerma at a grocery store in Las Vegas yesterday. He told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but he didn’t want to be a douche and bother Jerma and ask him for photos or anything. Jerma said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” He was taken aback, and all he could say was “Huh?” but Jerma kept cutting him off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of his face. The fan walked away and continued with his shopping, and he heard Jerma chuckle as he walked off. When he came to pay for his stuff up front he saw Jerma trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at his fan. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Don't forget that one time a fan met Jerma at a grocery store in Las Vegas yesterday. He told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but he didn’t want to be a douche and bother Jerma and ask him for photos or anything. Jerma said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” He was taken aback, and all he could say was “Huh?” but Jerma kept cutting him off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of his face. The fan walked away and continued with his shopping, and he heard Jerma chuckle as he walked off. When he came to pay for his stuff up front he saw Jerma trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at his fan. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
heard he also tried smuggling a tub of mayo from the same store

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Jeremy Elbertson. Comedian. Billionaire. And suspect in the murder of one Kris Kringle. While awaiting trial, Elbertson makes a bizarre proposition. He promises not only to undergo a polygraph test, but to do so live on network television, taking questions from the public. He believes the test will prove his innocence. But could it instead reveal the twisted mind of a killer? Find out on this very special episode of Holiday Homicides.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Around five years ago, I witnessed something that has haunted me ever since, and I’m sure will continue to for the rest of my life. I was on my way to the store one evening when I spotted a stranger smoking in an alley I was passing. It was a man in a beige suit, standing in the middle of the alley, facing the street I was on. As I passed by, I thought to address him, as he seemed out of place.

“Having a cigarette?”

“Yeah, sometimes I like to smoke down here…”

As he finished the only sentence I ever heard from him, something illuminated his face, a light coming from behind me. With the last words escaped his lips, the light grew suddenly brighter, and before either me or the man had understood what was going on, something rocketed past my head with a deafening roar. A motorcycle, going at least 100 miles per hour, sailed through the air into the alley and crashed directly into the man’s face. It hit that guy right in the mouth. The motorcycle and its rider must have shattered spectacularly against the building opposite, but it's not something I clearly remember from that night. The sight of the motorcycle’s front wheel annihilating the poor man’s head had shocked me too deeply. The monstrous momentum of the bike transferring into his skull as his suddenly limp body violently jerked back and downwards, leaving his legs momentarily flailing in the air, is something I relive every time I walk past that place. The sound of the approaching engine and the metallic impact still wake me up occasionally, even after all these years.