shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't mean to sound rude, but you might have a skewed opinion on this, especially if you're young. The average commute time in the UK is an hour and thirty-eight minutes.

(cit: https://www.project-resource.co.uk/blog/2017/02/how-long-is-too-long-for-a-commute-to-work)
my commuting time is actually fairly ok given that I have to ride the train into the city or take the bus (I moved out of city into a town)
its fairly chill, and while I plan in full two hours I usually only take like 1 hour and 20-30 min or so, but until I actually get to work work I need to wait an additional 30 min, which adds up and that accounts for the two whole hours.
I cannot commute for a just-in-time arrival because the only reliable connections have this significant pause inbetween because they drive off fairly early and the next follow up in 45 minutes, which means I would come in late.

by all means, it is the best given that the job I want to practice is not in my town.

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
@ovxy check under your bed
the-fellow-looking-under-the-bed-picture-id1077193858

unknown.png

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae

Lose weight? No... I don't think I will.

Depends on how much weight and by what date….. losing so much weight in little time is extremely unhealthy and puts way too much stress on the human body

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
500 iq insight move: immortalize the cat as a star constellation
Nono hire it as a bodega cat, we all know bodega cats are immortal beings who have magic items to sell within the five boroughs

really niche statement idk who will get

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Nono hire it as a bodega cat, we all know bodega cats are immortal beings who have magic items to sell within the five boroughs

really niche statement idk who will get
or bend reality to your will to transform it into a state similar to the cheshire cat making it follow you on your journey materializing it whenever you need it