Nebulae
21ekw017vif81.png

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
GTA: Online 2 incoming baby
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

it’s all lining up man the speculated 2025 release date and with rockstar trailers usually dropping in the fall plus a two year gap before release as is the norm with perhaps another gap year due to covid and it being a massive title with rdr2 being released nearly 4 years ago now with supposed development being underway even before that it must mean its coming trailer october-november this year its coming man it is coming man its here dude this time for real

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
man people are really surprised GTA is getting another game

Breaking news: highly profitable video game series to receive sequel.
it’s not that, rockstar just hasn’t talked about it beforehand and tends to avoid shit like this, people know they’re working on it, but going out and confirming its different

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
While rummaging through early forums I came across this classic meme from 2011 in someones signature:

I don't think the F word had as much backlash back then.

Last edited:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
While rummaging through early forums I came across this classic meme from 2011 in someones signature:

man that is early 2000s cringe right there

key

Nebulae

imagine being deployed during ww2 to storm normandy beach and secure a vital position necessary for winning the war in europe, watching countless men die including some of your best friends, some of whom you may have even known since childhood, enduring the untold horrors of war, only to survive, come back home, live out the rest of your days, and see this fucking shit

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
imagine being deployed during ww2 to storm normandy beach and secure a vital position necessary for winning the war in europe, watching countless men die including some of your best friends, some of whom you may have even known since childhood, enduring the untold horrors of war, only to survive, come back home, live out the rest of your days, and see this fucking shit
that’s actually from the movie saving private ryan