shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Keep trying to think of ways to fuck with time without creating a all destroying paradox.
"The timeline already accounted for your time travel" is the coward's solution.
why not erase timelines on purpose until you get the one that you feel is right

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Keep trying to think of ways to fuck with time without creating a all destroying paradox.
"The timeline already accounted for your time travel" is the coward's solution.
I guess you could think of it like

When you time travel, you're not alterting the past of your current world and universe but rather you're moved to an instance of another world in which your actions impact that one and then once you're done - you're sent back to your original timeline.

There's probably a name for this, but basically it's kinda like you're hopping to another timeline where your actions have consequences and then you're sent back to 'your' timeline where nothing you did actually happened

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

When you time travel, you're not alterting the past of your current world and universe but rather you're moved to an instance of another world in which your actions impact that one and then once you're done - you're sent back to your original timeline.

There's probably a name for this, but basically it's kinda like you're hopping to another timeline where your actions have consequences and then you're sent back to 'your' timeline where nothing you did actually happened

multiverse theory?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
multiverse theory?
Something like that yeah

Imagine a world in which there's wars spanning multiverses where people keep hopping back and forth fucking with each others timelines. One day you're living in a fucked up nuclear apoc world because some jackass went back in time and launched all the world's nukes but then the next day you're living in some futuristic utopia because somebody did xyz

Sounds like fun

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Something like that yeah

Imagine a world in which there's wars spanning multiverses where people keep hopping back and forth fucking with each others timelines. One day you're living in a fucked up nuclear apoc world because some jackass went back in time and launched all the world's nukes but then the next day you're living in some futuristic utopia because somebody did xyz

Sounds like fun

you're actually describing the Xeelee book series perfectly

in which 2 factions went to war, and when they discovered time travel that war instantly existed since the dawn of time, because the first thing they thought of was going back to the earliest days of their enemies to try and kill them

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
you're actually describing the Xeelee book series perfectly

in which 2 factions went to war, and when they discovered time travel that war instantly existed since the dawn of time, because the first thing they thought of was going back to the earliest days of their enemies to try and kill them
never heard of it

but i might look into it

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
our new pm

5pbqyyno4xv91.jpg

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
-

fuck how do i post discord mp4s lmao

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae

branching multiverse or something like that. basically Zero Escape's time logic

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Years ago I made a Top Spooky WW3RP video which was supposed to be a list of top 10 spooky things, but I ended up abandoning the top 10 idea, although kept the name, and then made 3 more. I made one about spooky things in Rust for this year

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Years ago I made a Top Spooky WW3RP video which was supposed to be a list of top 10 spooky things, but I ended up abandoning the top 10 idea, although kept the name, and then made 3 more. I made one about spooky things in Rust for this year

really good video, as always. i found it especially interesting about the white cube and the town built around it.
also, god, the images from early rust really takes me back.