n0nwbj0prx9a1.png

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

War Thunder players when

"You cannot post highly classified military documents to win arguments online"
1984.gif

It has happened seven times now. British and Americans are tied with 2 leaks (though the British ones were more serious iirc).

You just have to know this would definitely happen here in Current Affairs if we were a realistic military game forum LMFAO

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

War Thunder players when

1984.gif

It has happened seven times now. British and Americans are tied with 2 leaks (though the British ones were more serious iirc).

You just have to know this would definitely happen here in Current Affairs if we were a realistic military game forum LMFAO
Yes, yes it would.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

War Thunder players when

1984.gif

intelligence agencies around the world punching the air rn cus none of their methods have been as effective as this

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
(though the British ones were more serious iirc).
the guy who posted the Challenger 2 docs edited them to appear declassified if that gives any idea
its one thing to post classified info, another to edit classified info to appear declassified to try to hide the fact you just broke god knows how many laws
can imagine someone damn near got the chop for doing that since it genuinely took the MoD to reach out to get it pulled offline

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

War Thunder players when

1984.gif

Absolutely hilarious

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
ngl, i wear the head-band of my headphone off my head before i worry it will cause hairloss due to constant contact or dent my head like tyler1

am i crazy/paranoid?