shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
CkjII7-UYAApj8D.jpg
whats your favorite char

mine is haydee from haydee because she has a big bum and it makes my wee wee hard

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
whats your favorite char

mine is haydee from haydee because she has a big bum and it makes my wee wee hard
the first one

I would like to take her out on a dinner, get to know her a little more, really develop a strong friendship that holds for years as we go through our young lives, until we reach an age where we decide we are mature enough to have a monogamous relationship. We then marry. I'd imagine her parents to be great, her mum a lovely woman, her dad a ruthless good cunt, similar in personality to the one and only Steve Irwin. I become like another child to them. Later on I'd hope to have a child with her, a strong son or an intelligent little girl. Regardless of gender I would name the child Bongo, because I find that name pretty funny.

York

Electron
Nebulae
the first one

I would like to take her out on a dinner, get to know her a little more, really develop a strong friendship that holds for years as we go through our young lives, until we reach an age where we decide we are mature enough to have a monogamous relationship. We then marry. I'd imagine her parents to be great, her mum a lovely woman, her dad a ruthless good cunt, similar in personality to the one and only Steve Irwin. I become like another child to them. Later on I'd hope to have a child with her, a strong son or an intelligent little girl. Regardless of gender I would name the child Bongo, because I find that name pretty funny.
you deserve this future and i hope you find it

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
the first one

good luck with that jimbo

have fun at school tomorrow

im going to bed now bye

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
people being triggered over artwork in detailed descriptions or everything you do

cough @Flippy

Last edited: