shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i remember once when i was young i went with a youth group to a laser tag place and as we were going we played with spanish student tourists and as we were playing i ran across a spanish lad and a spanish girl fingering each other and i was like 10 so i just awkwardly backed away so im not sure if they ever saw me
i think this is the funniest thing you have ever written
possibly ever

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i remember once when i was young i went with a youth group to a laser tag place and as we were going we played with spanish student tourists and as we were playing i ran across a spanish lad and a spanish girl fingering each other and i was like 10 so i just awkwardly backed away so im not sure if they ever saw me
and that spanish kid was albert einstein

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Leon Serpico and Wallace Breen try the Ghost Pepper challenge
82e6a22a808c992b38f514f87b7e081a.jpg

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae
wait, how did the girl finger the guy?

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
wtf thanks mods for removing my post i thought that was a good mashup that the community would enjoy but it appears we have a fascist dictatorship on our hands