have you met many south africans chez
latest

perhaps

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Some people on the server are so god damn sensitive

All of a sudden I’m a “bad staff” because I “threw a grenade in observer at 9 people” that I “spawned in by abusing an old addon”

VfV4AmN.png

Last edited:

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae

All of a sudden I’m a “bad staff” because I “threw a grenade in observer at 9 people” that I “spawned in myself by abusing an old addon”

VfV4AmN.png

I literally just flag on and get blown up, second char to die to a grenade in a few days

Reactions: List

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae

All of a sudden I’m a “bad staff” because I “threw a grenade in observer at 9 people” that I “spawned in myself by abusing an old addon”

VfV4AmN.png
I'm more annoyed at your wall of /me's and I'm like "how the fuck am I supposed to read this"?

shia

the freakster
Nebulae

VfV4AmN.png

* A small, can-sized item with a bright red light on it's tip, clearly a grenade, were lobbed from the wall of the compound
[Standing in front of ...] radios on freq 751.1: "I'm selling a Trench, a M3 and a Greensuit. And I am looking for some buckshots."
[[Harvest Dawn A/B]A m...] says "Yes we need to preach the truth to them."
Janusz Chrząszcz says "It's not a religion..."
shadiesgrip has connected to the server.
[A male standing at 5f...] says "Everyone needs a good heart to heart."
*** Nicola 'Nico' Ponomarenko calmy goes inside.
[LOOC] Janusz Chrząszcz: wtf
9AEE0620302A381683438BD25D22605CD11CC957

;/

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
mfw other staff try to capture the spontaneous and pure genius that goes into your events but they don't know the difference between a frag and a smoke grenade

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Context:

And I know this looks so bad on my part but you had to have been there.
I was doing a mini event in fakelands with all the online rebels pretty combat orientated, there was a lot of shooting and whatever, they were S2K’ing and I were purposefully S2M’ing, I decided to lob a grenade from far away in /localevent with the intent of completely missing but since I haven’t thrown one in a millenia I ended up smack bang in the middle of a huge group.

I personally made sure everyone was refunded fully all their ammo, Armor and HP before and after, it was an honest accident but god was it pretty funny now I look back

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae
Context:

I was doing a mini event in fakelands with all the online rebels pretty combat orientated, there was a lot of shooting and whatever, they were S2K’ing and I were purposefully S2M’ing, I decided to lob a grenade from far away in /localevent with the intent of completely missing but since I haven’t thrown one in a millenia I ended up smack bang in the middle of a huge group.

I personally made sure everyone was refunded fully all their ammo, Armor and HP before and after, it was an honest accident but god was it pretty funny now I look back

Accidents happen man, you apologised about a hundered times, refunded everything and all that, don't worry about it mate, a don't think anyone was really mad

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
Context:

In all honesty man its not that much of a big deal people fuck up all the time, don't let whiny bitches get to you cos they had to wait five minutes to get back to normal.

In honestly I laughed my ass off when I saw that grenade land right next to me.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

* A small, can-sized item with a bright red light on it's tip, clearly a grenade, were lobbed from the wall of the compound
[Standing in front of ...] radios on freq 751.1: "I'm selling a Trench, a M3 and a Greensuit. And I am looking for some buckshots."
[[Harvest Dawn A/B]A m...] says "Yes we need to preach the truth to them."
Janusz Chrząszcz says "It's not a religion..."
shadiesgrip has connected to the server.
[A male standing at 5f...] says "Everyone needs a good heart to heart."
*** Nicola 'Nico' Ponomarenko calmy goes inside.
[LOOC] Janusz Chrząszcz: wtf
9AEE0620302A381683438BD25D22605CD11CC957

;/

i like your rebel model retextures