ˣ
Nebulae
41063151_2112082565787455_4775462462977736704_n.jpg

@whip skeleton milk time
disgusting

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I'm actually going to report you, dude. This is beyond fucking disgusting. Are you actually serious doing shit like this? I have NEVER given you permission to post these pictures. I sent them to you, and you only, for only YOUR viewing pleasure, over Snapchat. None of these pictures were ever supposed to leave the sanctity of the app, and of your phone. But you betray my trust like this. I give you my love in picture form, and you throw it in my face by doxing me on nebulous.cloud. You know what? It's over. Our relationship ends here, and I am reporting you to Blackquill so you can eat a swift fucking ACP ban. Piece of shit pig.

If I was anywhere as much of a fucking traitor morally bankrupt scumfuck piece of shit as you, I would be leaking the dick inflation picture sets you sent me (which were gorgeous by the way but that's not the point). But I'm not going to lower myself to your level.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Johnny looks up at a looming figure. The tall man shadows the room, and fear fills his heart. The old man he called his father looked at him, sternly. Johnny looked in awe as the man opened his mouth "Johnny Johnny" Johnny sat there, speechless, his feeble body was trembling at the sight of the man, as he knew this was the end "Y...yes papa?" The tall man put his strong hands on his hips. "Eating sugar?" Johnny looked at the glistening sugar cubes that sat near him. With weak eyes he looked at the older man and said "No papa." The papa turned his nose up. It was strong, and it had years and showed the man's age. "Telling lies?" Johnny started to sweat, and he could feel beads dripping down his small face, puddling near his knees. "No papa." He started to feel clammy, his vision starting to blur. He knew what was to come next. "Open wide." Johnny braced himself for a strong finger to enter his consumption cavern and feel around for sugar. "Ah ah ah" Johnny said, as the finger collected his saliva and found remnants of a sugar cube. The finger exited. The father got back up to inspect his finger and saw the white crystals infused within the boy's saliva. "You've been very naughty Johnny." As the father said that, a paddle with Shrek's face was on it. He was elated, and his ears perked up. Johnny thought to himself 'Just when I thought it was done, it was not. For, it is never ogre.' The paddle of Shrek swiftly hit Johnny's back end, and he cried out in pain. Shrek was the ultimatum, the authority that could control him. For Shrek is love, and Shrek is life.