Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Where did the clown honk you bro
it was a fallout themed server with erp mechanics and rape was allowed

i didn't get honked, but i saw people get honked fucking everywhere

actually here's a really funny ahelp

HELP: HentaiSatan/(Beefboy) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (FLW) (TP) (REJT): roland(?|F) johnson killed me in the orgy when all i did was knock him down and smothered him with my nuts.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
it was a fallout themed server with erp mechanics and rape was allowed

i didn't get honked, but i saw people get honked fucking everywhere

actually here's a really funny ahelp

HELP: HentaiSatan/(Beefboy) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (FLW) (TP) (REJT): roland(?|F) johnson killed me in the orgy when all i did was knock him down and smothered him with my nuts.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I'm inactive on nebulous

Because instead of running a faction

I'm running my own server

Guess I don't know anything about running it though right?

Who said you don't?

I said you wouldn't know it was hard to fix the thing, specially because you didn't do it, and I don't blame you for it.

Sheathe the sword, no need for this.

the fact that he has decided to stop going on the server after 5 years in the community doesn't suddenly invalidate his previous services to rp city though

Nobody said otherwise

and i'm pretty sure running a server is, to some degree, harder than running a faction - or at least involves more management

It is harder, but it's also different in many ways. As I said, I'm not blaming him for anything, I'm just saying I had to basically remake a faction from the very ground and try to make it feel nice while I modified to fit the playerbase's needs and likes, simple as, just so people throw all the work I've put to shit, like I've done nothing, while they complain to me and request merits for their actions.

How do you expect me to respect everyone's achievements (which mind you, I still do) while what the rest does is literally throw mine to the trash can?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Who said you don't?

I said you wouldn't know it was hard to fix the thing, specially because you didn't do it, and I don't blame you for it.

Sheathe the sword, no need for this.

Nobody said otherwise

It is harder, but it's also different in many ways. As I said, I'm not blaming him for anything, I'm just saying I had to basically remake a faction from the very ground and try to make it feel nice while I modified to fit the playerbase's needs and likes, simple as, just so people throw all the work I've put to shit, like I've done nothing, while they complain to me and request merits for their actions.

How do you expect me to respect everyone's achievements (which mind you, I still do) while what the rest does is literally throw mine to the trash can?

I dunno man, felt like you went for a quick zinger

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I'm in literal tears
i explained to that guy why pushing someone over and shoving his nuts in their face without their consent or agreement meant that i viewed his death as completely valid, but he wasn't having it

dude was honestly arguing with me for 30 minutes straight why he couldn't be killed for forcing his crusty balls in a :heyzeus: face

he was completely clueless to the retardation of it all too, until the end of that exchange where i told him "Can you just stop a minute and reread what you've been arguing about for the past 30 minutes and perhaps you'll realize something about yourself?", goes silent for 5 minutes, then replies "yeah sorry that was weird"

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i explained to that guy why pushing someone over and shoving his nuts in their face without their consent or agreement meant that i viewed his death as completely valid, but he wasn't having it

dude was honestly arguing with me for 30 minutes straight why he couldn't be killed for forcing his crusty balls in a :heyzeus: face
I played on this really surreal Avengers server not long after the new movie came out, I think it died shortly after but they had custom skins and jobs and shit for everyone but it was really RP heavy for some reason.

Best moment was watching Thanos walk into the ships bar where everyone was trying to RP and when they got up to confront him he yelled "YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR MY BALLS" before chucking a grenade that wiped out almost everyone in there. The guy got perma'd quick but it was the funniest fucking thing.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

he was completely clueless to the retardation of it all too, until the end of that exchange where i told him "Can you just stop a minute and reread what you've been arguing about for the past 30 minutes and perhaps you'll realize something about yourself?", goes silent for 5 minutes, then replies "yeah sorry that was weird"

what was he listening to?

ruben slikk

Nebulae
Best moment was watching Thanos walk into the ships bar where everyone was trying to RP and when they got up to confront him he yelled "YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR MY BALLS" before chucking a grenade that wiped out almost everyone in there. The guy got perma'd quick but it was the funniest fucking thing.
thats extremely immersive thanos roleplay. if i was the admin not only would this guy not have been banned, but the thanos role would have been whitelisted and he would be the only one to hold said whitelist.