6a3b165af2455eddc1b16c340482f073.png

@silver

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
@Fern couldnt post this on ya profile mate so i went to the next best thing

d1ae664861a489e5e42ba9de68e8b2bb.jpg

for someone who seems to thoroughly understand rules enough to argue their own shit you must have missed everything else bro

carnival

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Fern couldnt post this on ya profile mate so i went to the next best thing

d1ae664861a489e5e42ba9de68e8b2bb.jpg

for someone who seems to thoroughly understand rules enough to argue their own shit you must have missed everything else bro

Bro, people need to stretch their brains a little to understand that i was trying to avoid assumptions which are, as i said, subject to perspective and experience. "Minge | Someone who is dedicated to ruining others’ RP experience." Is a very loose definition. Staff calling my effort to explain my perspective in a debate "unserious" and not giving me a chance makes this community rather pitiful.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Bro, people need to stretch their brains a little to understand that i was trying to avoid assumptions which are, as i said, subject to perspective and experience. "Minge | Someone who is dedicated to ruining others’ RP experience." Is a very loose definition. Staff calling my effort to explain my perspective in a debate "unserious" and not giving me a chance makes this community rather pitiful.
t'was a meme dude im not starting a debate

do stupid shit u get memed welcome to the internet

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I wish kids took the time to understand other people's perspectives instead of calling them stupid and being done with it. You just unknowingly confirmed my point to be true.
'kids'

ok big guy

Under normal circumstances I'd bother to form an entirely relevant opinion on your situation, but considering it'd be an utter waste of my time to read over the several barely-punctuated oversized paragraphs you wrote in an attempt to get yourself unbanned when I'm not even involved in the situation; no, I'm not going to bother considering your perspective, because all I did was see something I considered funny and turned it into a meme. That's what this thread is for; it's not a serious thread. Believe it or not, friend; time doesn't stop for you.

I spent nearly two years as a staff member concisely forming opinions on the people I worked with, which only became more and more of a requirement as I was made an SA and worked as a ban appeal manager; I frankly can't be royally fucked doing it with you.

God fucking forgive I don't familiarize myself with something I'm not involved with before I make a meme.

This is all I'm saying because I'm not getting this thread locked or starting a page-long debate. If you don't like it here; leave.

carnival

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
'kids'

ok big guy

Under normal circumstances I'd bother to form an entirely relevant opinion on your situation, but considering it'd be an utter waste of my time to read over the several barely-punctuated oversized paragraphs you wrote in an attempt to get yourself unbanned when I'm not even involved in the situation; no, I'm not going to bother considering your perspective, because all I did was see something I considered funny and turned it into a meme. That's what this thread is for; it's not a serious thread. Believe it or not, friend; time doesn't stop for you.

I spent nearly two years as a staff member concisely forming opinions on the people I worked with, which only became more and more of a requirement as I was made an SA and worked as a ban appeal manager.

God fucking forgive I don't familiarize myself with something I'm not involved with before I make a meme.

This is all I'm saying because I'm not getting this thread locked or starting a page-long debate. If you don't like it here; leave.

Coincidentally, the thread is called a 'shitpost thread' so i do hope you aren't taking this too seriously.