shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
iirc ace paid like 100 to get a char with a shitton of scripts and then got capped by the actual resistance like 2 days after
He did that three times I know of, and it was more like £200-300 lmao
  1. Rev suit, Crossbow and Spas - Died to Novus for causing sweeps and trying to steal dealers, Abby got his bow.
  2. Rev suit, not sure on guns - Died to @harry for something I think?
  3. Cop suit, Spas - Didn't die but said 5 mins after I got told to give him his suit real rebels had to "earn" suits and I laughed my fucking ass off.
But it was closer to 4-5 times.

fuck id hate myself after doing something like that, unless he's got the money to waste
His parents are stupidly rich so he got to do whatever really. Gurrazor knew that so let him buy shit because lol free money.

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when i get on and immediately get 4 PMs
3af5d37494d44767b58a29939853dc9e.png

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
He did that three times I know of, and it was more like £200-300 lmao
  1. Rev suit, Crossbow and Spas - Died to Novus for causing sweeps and trying to steal dealers, Abby got his bow.
  2. Rev suit, not sure on guns - Died to @harry for something I think?
  3. Cop suit, Spas - Didn't die but said 5 mins after I got told to give him his suit real rebels had to "earn" suits and I laughed my fucking ass off.
But it was closer to 4-5 times.

His parents are stupidly rich so he got to do whatever really. Gurrazor knew that so let him buy shit because lol free money.

but you see..
JACKIE ON THE OTHER HAND, HE DOESN'T NEED SCRIPTS

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

When you're doing a simple labour shift and you get invaded by pyshcadellic paint-sniffers who sexually assault CP's

now THIS is roleplaying

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] observes the floor.
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says "Careful friend, wet paint."
***' The crosswalk has been recently repainted, looking fresh and nice.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] asks himself if he has before seen nicely freshly painted paint like that.
***' No, he has never seen paint that has been painted so nice and fresh such as this.
***' It's the best paint, it's pure art
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] smiles in satisfaction.
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "This is indeed a very nicely painted Street Crossing."

*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] kneels down and slightly moves his nose, inspecting up the paint and... Smelling the paint?
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] nods while smiling, truly feeling happy as he found this beautifuly painted floor.

*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] looks up to the vortigaunt and says "What, haven't seen people who really like *toxic* smellying things?" and then slightly chuckles.
*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] sniff sniff.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] asks himself if he should fall down on the floor rolling threw the white paint to truly embrace with it.
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says in Russian, "I'm glad you're so appreciative of our work."
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] kneels down, and puts his hand onto the fresh paint while taking a big breath of air.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] squishes the paint between his hands, then rubbing the white paint onto his jacket, releasing the amount of air in satisfaction which he had just breathen.
*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] gets up and is now slightly smells like a paint.
CMB:C17.BIOTIC.418 'Willy' says "The humans are a strange race."

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] loosens his belt, then unzips his pants. He then grabs some more of the paint and rubs it into his underwear.
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says "Oh-..."
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says "Uh."
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says "Okay."
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Zeees."
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Yees this is good."
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] lets his underwear down some more, then rubbing his dick over the freshly painted floor, making small but hearable orgasmic satisfaction sounds.​

[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Hey its just a fetish man."
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Calm doooown."
CMB:C17.BIOTIC.418 'Willy' says "You are deluded."
[Black Armband [ON] hi...] says "What the fuck did I witness."
[Black Armband [ON] hi...] says "He is right."

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] squishes his shoes into the wet paint, playfully playing with the paint.
[Black Armband [ON] hi...] says "Ey, don't do that."
[Black Armband [ON] hi...] says "Don't do with your life."
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] attempts to lick the ground.
[Black Armband [ON] hi...] says "Ew."
[A rather normal looki...] says "<:: Hold it right there! ::>"
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] stands up.
Spine has disconnected from the server.
[A rather normal looki...] says "<:: Wall. ::>"
C.W. Félix Cobalt says "What's this...?"
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] lubricates the Civil Protections Officers Mask with some of the Wet paint of his hands.
***' Man's pants would strongly smell of a fresh, UU Branded paint, his brown boots would be white and his pants... Oh god, its covered in a white paint too.

*** J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov straightens his glasses, witnessing this odd copulation ritual of this particular brand of primate.
*** [A rather normal looki...] has some paint rubbed onto their mask, their view slightly obstructed as they move ro rub it off rather rapidly, giving off a suprised grunt.
[A rather normal looki...] says "<:: What the-? ::>"
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Its nice, Isnt it?"

*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] he then takes a rag and starts cleaning officer's mask from the paint, and just a little it would let him see the area.
CMB:C17.BIOTIC.418 'Willy' says "There are human genitelia marks on the crossings we managed to paint."
*** [A rather normal looki...] regains thier vision with the assistance of the male, sighing a vocoded sigh, looking towards the male with the paint fetish, "<::Wall::>"
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Yes, Officerr, which one tho?"
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Oh I know!"
[A rather normal looki...] says "<:: Final warning! ::>"
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] hughs the floor, this Wall, right?​

*** C.W. Félix Cobalt sighs.
CMB:C17.BIOTIC.418 'Willy' says "You humans are a very strange race."
[A tall, muscular civi...] says "<:: The fuck is this cunt doing? ::>"
C.W. Félix Cobalt says "Indeed."
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "Pat me down- Officerr."
[A tall, muscular civi...] says "<:: Sure I will. ::>"
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says "Agreed, Four One Eight."
[Black Armband [ON] hi...] says "Is this a homosexual citizen."​

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] would do a licking motion on the paint, but not actually licking the paint.
*** [A tall, muscular civi...] moves close at the back of the male attempting to forcefully knock him out with the stock of the weapon.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] would keep playing with the floor, not resisting at all.
*** [A tall, muscular civi...] the units boots are full of paint.

Condor

Proton
Nebulae

When you're doing a simple labour shift and you get invaded by pyshcadellic paint-sniffers who sexually assault CP's

now THIS is roleplaying

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] asks himself if he has before seen nicely freshly painted paint like that.
***' No, he has never seen paint that has been painted so nice and fresh such as this.
[Black Hair, aswell as...] says "This is indeed a very nicely painted Street Crossing."

*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] kneels down and slightly moves his nose, inspecting up the paint and... Smelling the paint?
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] nods while smiling, truly feeling happy as he found this beautifuly painted floor.

*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] looks up to the vortigaunt and says "What, haven't seen people who really like *toxic* smellying things?" and then slightly chuckles.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] asks himself if he should fall down on the floor rolling threw the white paint to truly embrace with it.
J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov says in Russian, "I'm glad you're so appreciative of our work."
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] kneels down, and puts his hand onto the fresh paint while taking a big breath of air.

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] squishes the paint between his hands, then rubbing the white paint onto his jacket, releasing the amount of air in satisfaction which he had just breathen.

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] loosens his belt, then unzips his pants. He then grabs some more of the paint and rubs it into his underwear.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] lets his underwear down some more, then rubbing his dick over the freshly painted floor, making small but hearable orgasmic satisfaction sounds.​

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] squishes his shoes into the wet paint, playfully playing with the paint.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] lubricates the Civil Protections Officers Mask with some of the Wet paint of his hands.
***' Man's pants would strongly smell of a fresh, UU Branded paint, his brown boots would be white and his pants... Oh god, its covered in a white paint too.

*** J.T Anton 'Fourteen' Mikhailov straightens his glasses, witnessing this odd copulation ritual of this particular brand of primate.
*** [A rather normal looki...] has some paint rubbed onto their mask, their view slightly obstructed as they move ro rub it off rather rapidly, giving off a suprised grunt.

*** [Black Armband [ON] hi...] he then takes a rag and starts cleaning officer's mask from the paint, and just a little it would let him see the area.
CMB:C17.BIOTIC.418 'Willy' says "There are human genitelia marks on the crossings we managed to paint."
*** [A rather normal looki...] regains thier vision with the assistance of the male, sighing a vocoded sigh, looking towards the male with the paint fetish, "<::Wall::>"

*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] would do a licking motion on the paint, but not actually licking the paint.
*** [A tall, muscular civi...] moves close at the back of the male attempting to forcefully knock him out with the stock of the weapon.
*** [Black Hair, aswell as...] would keep playing with the floor, not resisting at all.

Hey thats my character!

I got shot after that

surra

Molecule
Nebulae

now THIS is roleplaying

need to wash my fucking eyes now

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
ok now add me on steam
:grinning:
Ah yes, I remember back when I too had Rabid on my friend's list. You see, the stories, they are all true. Rabid was once a player like you or I, and not just a semi-bitter oldfag lurking the forums. I remember those days fondly of attempting to befriend the young Rabid, I was curious as to his draw. Perhaps it was his shining personality, or perhaps his shining scripts? It was a mystery to my lowly operator self.

Regardless, I pursued. Hours spent thinking up questions to have answered relating to staff, until I found it. One day when I was patrolling on my cremator, I inquired the Rabid about old rebel stories. Unfortunately, I remember not of choice words, but of the spew of knowledge which came fourth, first in op chat, and later in steam. Alas, as soon as I had found it, Rabid has ascended. He was above me now. He was SD. I had left, Rabid had ascended, and I was back to square one. He was no longer approachable by mere mortals such as I.

Yes, it is true, my children. Rabid was once another SA, and another pkayer just like you and I.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ah yes, I remember back when I too had Rabid on my friend's list. You see, the stories, they are all true. Rabid was once a player like you or I, and not just a semi-bitter oldfag lurking the forums. I remember those days fondly of attempting to befriend the young Rabid, I was curious as to his draw. Perhaps it was his shining personality, or perhaps his shining scripts? It was a mystery to my lowly operator self.

Regardless, I pursued. Hours spent thinking up questions to have answered relating to staff, until I found it. One day when I was patrolling on my cremator, I inquired the Rabid about old rebel stories. Unfortunately, I remember not of choice words, but of the spew of knowledge which came fourth, first in op chat, and later in steam. Alas, as soon as I had found it, Rabid has ascended. He was above me now. He was SD. I had left, Rabid had ascended, and I was back to square one. He was no longer approachable by mere mortals such as I.

Yes, it is true, my children. Rabid was once another SA, and another pkayer just like you and I.

i remember back in lp when rabid was a headcop and he would give me advice over /pm whenever i fucked up and we would fuck around on low pop with his retired rl