shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
when you beat someone to what you assume is death and toss them in an alley but they show up a day later with a gun and two tons of UM supplies wrapped around them
45f.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Is it just me or is Benny voiced by a guy from Friends

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i added a better song to the hdtf ending and also i recut it please enjoy thank u

Even after it being explained 100 times over I still don't understand the plot or story of this game at all, is it just me or does none of it make any sense?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Even after it being explained 100 times over I still don't understand the plot or story of this game at all, is it just me or does none of it make any sense?

Freeman, HEV suit and crowbar and all and beats the shit out of the main character Mitchell

Mitchell survives the Black Mesa nukes (In HiS rEmAiNs) and is resurrected or smth by G-Man during the 7 hour war i think?? and he goes on to fight combine with a black ops guy Adam

he rescues people from a cremator factory (WHAT I DID, MY BROTHERS DID, THE CAPTAIN DID) and then memes about Metal Gear Solid V'ing the combine with Adam and some other marines and recruits

fast forward and some of his soldiers bring him a crowbar (GOD WILL STAY OUTTA THIS ONE) and G-Man takes him to c17 and he's now allowed to kill freeman

so he teams up with the combine to hunt down freeman and the resistance but surprise it doesn't work out and he's put in stasis by G-Mando who admits it was ALL A RUSE and reveals that it wasn't Freeman who beat him but actually Adam the black ops disguised as Freeman

so adrian shepherd appears because the creators want to shoehorn in connections with other characters and then Mitchell appears back at his cool boat and shoots Adam while he groans in pleasure

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Almost certain that Frank never handed the script to anyone - even just a friend if no writer was available - for them have a read through it and point out glaring flaws. It's extremely easy to just stamp a seal of approval on your own idea/product, even if you examine the stuff time and time again.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's literally fanfic.net tier.

It gets worse when you realize Mitchell's last name is Shepherd in the credits and he calls out "Adrian" when he's in stasis as if he knows the guy.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
It's literally fanfic.net tier.

It gets worse when you realize Mitchell's last name is Shepherd in the credits and he calls out "Adrian" when he's in stasis as if he knows the guy.
THeyre brothers, he has a flashback of them separating as kids when he sees him