shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
25s9aj.jpg
You left out.

"Frame a crime and get a lowly 00 who is terrified of getting 99'd with a reported asssult on China"

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
"Two rank 00 civil protection units attempting to capture fleeing anti-citizen in city 17 (2018, colourized)"
giphy.webp
For fuck sake, this meme post got more nebs than most of my map posts.
I'm in the wrong line of work.

Last edited:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
when you play smart and work hard to get top tier gear and then get critisicized for not trying to pull a rambo and run guns blazing into an enemy with overwhelming strength, throwing away all you've learned over your rebel career

1majz3.jpg
hello guys and welcome to "i make myself look like a retard" VII

D

Deleted member 332

After four years of playing I realised something quite strange. The average cost of a black suit with a gas mask is about 3000 tokens, right? So that's 60 hours at a minimum wage of 50 tokens per hour.

I just looked on eBay, and a full NBC suit, gas mask and non-soviet filter (that doesn't contain asbestos) is 45 pounds.

The national UK minimum wage is 7.50 an hour. That's working six hours to afford said suit and mask.

It takes exactly 10 times longer to grind for a fictional item than it does in real life.
are-you-kidding-me-i3Vz6D4KuVWWQ

Nebulae
After four years of playing I realised something quite strange. The average cost of a black suit with a gas mask is about 3000 tokens, right? So that's 60 hours at a minimum wage of 50 tokens per hour.

I just looked on eBay, and a full NBC suit, gas mask and non-soviet filter (that doesn't contain asbestos) is 45 pounds.

The national UK minimum wage is 7.50 an hour. That's working six hours to afford said suit and mask.

It takes exactly 10 times longer to grind for a fictional item than it does in real life.
are-you-kidding-me-i3Vz6D4KuVWWQ
such is the life on a roleplay server for a 10 year old game

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
round the same time you became inactive
Also remind me, was that around the second or third time you needed to rehaul your inactive concept of a faction?

"it's impossible to do anything dangerous without risk"
"it's impossible to rebel without a billion units who will never die no matter what you do to them rolling over everything in 0.2 seconds"

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also remind me, was that around the second or third time you needed to rehaul your inactive concept of a faction?

"it's impossible to rebel without a billion units who will never die no matter what you do to them rolling over everything in 0.2 seconds"

its not like theres mounds of proof around to show that surface rebel RP can be possible and fun during times of CPs sweeps and the fact the majority of cps are capable of getting shit on if rebels use a quarter of their brain cells

when me and a gang of other guys hog tied a guy to the tracks for trying to mug me
A106538BC84489FF88C2FC346F0BC6DF6BFA729B

and 13/12 dont forget that :/

also literally every interaction had in station 47