shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
hey fellas i passed my motorbike test a few days ago and it feels good, now i just need to find a new job so i can afford the insurance for a bike

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hey fellas i passed my motorbike test a few days ago and it feels good, now i just need to find a new job so i can afford the insurance for a bike
Just be safe and make sure you get the right shit before you take it anywhere. I know I've already warned you but you really gotta be safe with bikes. Car drivers are real assholes sometimes.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That’s great to hear Johnny! Is there any bike in particular you’re looking for?

On another note, how have things been with that girl? I might have just not been paying attention but last time I heard about you and her it was on a high note.

Either way, I wish you luck friend

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Just be safe and make sure you get the right shit before you take it anywhere. I know I've already warned you but you really gotta be safe with bikes. Car drivers are real assholes sometimes.
adding onto this

pretend every driver doesn't see you and make them aware of your presence

they can survive getting hit/crashing at hit speeds, you can't

also for a starter bike consider the kawasaki ninja its a good learner bike

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
That’s great to hear Johnny! Is there any bike in particular you’re looking for?

On another note, how have things been with that girl? I might have just not been paying attention but last time I heard about you and her it was on a high note.

Either way, I wish you luck friend
Things are really good TommyGman, we’ve done lots of stuff recently together and then one day soon we’re gonna see Deadpool 2 and she’s gonna be my date for prom she said
[doublepost=1526913104][/doublepost]
adding onto this

pretend every driver doesn't see you and make them aware of your presence

they can survive getting hit/crashing at hit speeds, you can't

also for a starter bike consider the kawasaki ninja its a good learner bike
The engines are a bit too big on those sadly, I’m limited to a 125cc until I do my full license but I’m gonna wait until next year because if I hold the 19 year old license (A2) for 2 years I can do a course which lets me ride any bike I want

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when someone asks you to proof read their rp doc

med_1473338082_00006.jpg

ztxpeters

Proton
Nebulae
@malcom
@Benjideaula

What we know is the Deathclaw has 500-ish hp and have a damage threshold of 30 (Anything weaker than 30 damage will be ignored, meaning the attack has to be higher than 30). They also can do 30 damage with a quick melee, and 120 damage with a heavy melee attack, that is mostly used when ramming.

Antlion Guards, on the other hand, have a health of 500. They also have a ramming head smash that deals 20 damage, and a short head knock that does 10 damage.

This means that without adjustment, the AG would never actually do damage to the Deathclaw, meaning that the Deathclaw would eventually kill it.

But that’s no fun

So let’s try to adjust the Fallout 4 standard health to Half Life 2.

Lets start by comparing something pretty easy like a settler/citizen since they usually don’t have armor and can are almost the same thing: in Fallout 4, they have a base health of 100. In HL2 they have a health of 40.

The difference between the two can be put in a ratio, 10:4 or 5:2.

We can take from this that adjusted to Fallout 4, the base health of the Antlion would be 1250.

“Oh wow!” You might say “But wait! What about damage? Even if it took a long time to kill the AG, they still wouldn’t do much damage!

Don’t worry friend, I got you.

Lets take a weapon from the two games. The Combat knife: In F4 they can do up to 15 damage, while in the HL series they do 10 damage

The ratio here is 3:2

So we can say the AG can have an updated head ram of 30, and a updated head kick of 15.

Oof

So now the AG can damage the Deathclaw, but it will only do 30 damage on the AG’s strongest attack. The Deathclaw needs to really use it’s stronger attacks because of the AG’s high health, but will probably win.

TL ; DR, Deathclaw wins

I spent an hour on this...

:Edit:
Send me more things, I kinda like this

Last edited: