Shooting in Istanbul night club, 35 killed

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
could say the year ended with a bang

Dude wtf i thought 2016 was over.
death and terror attacks arent exclusive to the year 2016 though

but for real, the state turkey is in is just sad, from a popular tourist location to littered with terrorism with all the innocent lives gone :(

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's probably gonna be some more shit tonight as well. If I remember correctly, I've seen several arsons committed already, in several countries, for the new year. @4lpha

Just wish me luck here because there is no doubt that some shit is gonna happen at Times Square when that ball drops.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
https://twitter.com/NYPDCT/status/815361591776518144

NYC Anti-Terror says no identified threats atm, but I'd still be careful

It's a juicy target

Well, there are a lot of other hubs for terrorists to attack. There are a few little firework showings with a few hundred people near my house, and it's 42 degrees right now. Seeing as how it's a decent temperature night, and the fact that there are so many other cities in the US asides from Philadelphia or New York, I'm certain one attack will happen tonight. But if one does happen, I just hope it doesn't affect me all too much.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Well, there are a lot of other hubs for terrorists to attack. There are a few little firework showings with a few hundred people near my house, and it's 42 degrees right now. Seeing as how it's a decent temperature night, and the fact that there are so many other cities in the US asides from Philadelphia or New York, I'm certain one attack will happen tonight. But if one does happen, I just hope it doesn't affect me all too much.

Stay safe my dude xx

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Oh god fucking damn it.

So THAT'S what those gunshots were. I thought people were celebrating by shooting the air.

Bloody hell.
To think I have finals this week too. And have 5 of them in wednesday, all crunched into a single day. wakemeup

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh god fucking damn it.

So THAT'S what the gunshots were. I thought people were celebrating by shooting the air.

Bloody hell.

I guess santa wanted to start nebulous discussion, @Nicrobe describe what the gun shots sounded like so santa gets his wish.

im not funny

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Oh god fucking damn it.

So THAT'S what those gunshots were. I thought people were celebrating by shooting the air.

Bloody hell.
To think I have finals this week too. And have 5 of them in wednesday, all crunched into a single day. wakemeup
Stay safe my man, i cant imagine what it feels like to have so many terrorist attacks and HEARING them

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I guess santa wanted to start nebulous discussion, @Nicrobe describe what the gun shots sounded like so santa gets his wish.

im not funny

There weren't many, weirdly. I did not hear more than 10 shots, altough one of them sounded REEAALY loud.

Thought they were popping off fireworks close to us.