Shooting in Istanbul night club, 35 killed

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
looks like the brits got it on lockdown

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/25075...-are-deployed-to-protect-worlds-major-cities/

you go brits

There weren't many, weirdly. I did not hear more than 10 shots, altough one of them sounded REEAALY loud.

Thought they were popping off fireworks close to us.

"A terrorist with a long-range weapon ... brutally and savagely carried out this incident by firing bullets on innocent people who were there solely to celebrate the New Year and have fun,"- Article excerpt

I'm confused at that, then. I don't know if they've identified the weapon, but it sounds like you may have just not heard all of the shots? But since you only heard ten I could not begin to tell you what gun it could've been, all I can say is, though, it must've been some pretty illegal shit.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
looks like the brits got it on lockdown

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/25075...-are-deployed-to-protect-worlds-major-cities/

you go brits

"A terrorist with a long-range weapon ... brutally and savagely carried out this incident by firing bullets on innocent people who were there solely to celebrate the New Year and have fun,"- Article excerpt

I'm confused at that, then. I don't know if they've identified the weapon, but it sounds like you may have just not heard all of the shots? But since you only heard ten I could not begin to tell you what gun it could've been, all I can say is, though, it must've been some pretty illegal shit.

probably some sort of assault rifle

it's always the damn ak ffs

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Bombs may have been in play, as told in news.
Like I said, no clue. I was drinking wine and playing WaW with cousin. She hates Der Riese now.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
all religion? only a single one causes these problems...

Ahem COUGHCRUSADECOUGH

joking.

It isnt religion, it is Zombie-mutant alien Hitler. He is back from his grave, commanding his armies of Abdollahs and Mohammads to appease allah!

Nebulae
shooter goes by the name of Sam Hyde

ntMewCH.jpg

Nebulae
man like

I dont even care anymore
I just wanna watch and see where this shit takes us,

man-standing-infronf-of-windows-video-id479252494

I wanna be like this, just standing infront of a window, watching, seeing where it all goes

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man like

I dont even care anymore
I just wanna watch and see where this shit takes us,

man-standing-infronf-of-windows-video-id479252494

I wanna be like this, just standing infront of a window, watching, seeing where it all goes

it wont have an effect on you so why do you care