Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My views have changed a little...

b3f3f1b1a62d7b1980109d43b163c4fe.png

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

top ten reasons weebs should be kept out of government and administration roles.

in regards to thread question, we're all sinners, but all things considered, roleplay isn't too bad.

some people say the new system has fixed the server, and I'd agree to the extend that its' a very controlled economy. Basically, at this point, crafter economy is literally limited to the amount of non-craftable scripts entering circulation, such as broken firearms and gunpowder/casings/primers/gas masks.

Tokens aren't useless in the rebel economy, but rarely any traders will take it for anything more than positive considerations.

von Preußen

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a few blokes here

oh no its another brit

can you guys please come back to africa tho we arent doing so well

also welcome

also come back to india too

actually can you come back to malaya too

also can you guys come back to burma

also can you guys come back to hong kong, why tf did you leave it to the commies

also can you guys come back to israel/palestine and also jordan that'd be a big help

also can you guys come back to kuwait, the UAE, qatar, and yemen too because its not going too good over there

ok im done

also welcome

also i meant welcome back

Boonji

Neutrino
Nebulae
All depends on if this is a good Christian Server.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
oh no its another brit

can you guys please come back to africa tho we arent doing so well

also welcome

also come back to india too

actually can you come back to malaya too

also can you guys come back to burma

also can you guys come back to hong kong, why tf did you leave it to the commies

also can you guys come back to israel/palestine and also jordan that'd be a big help

also can you guys come back to kuwait, the UAE, qatar, and yemen too because its not going too good over there

ok im done

also welcome

also i meant welcome back
6fyRlLc.png

come on man, have some respect

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Hello old and new friends

I am something of an old-timer, been on Neb a while back, been on Lemonpunch before
Dropping by to hola at a few blokes here
I may or may not be considering dipping my toes back in roleplay

The question being : can you have a good time as a standard player, without needing to go through the whole applications process ?
Is there room for civvies to interact with other factions, have some interesting development, etc ?

sorry bro no big nun anime titties on here

Nebulae
still got free candy?

also i gave the server a look, what with the change to helix and other new stuff, and it's genuinely came on so much it's shocking. so many tough problems have been overcome

Reactions: List